Boring and biased 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Boring and biased 😏
Originally posted by: trouble_006
I've seen pankhis thirsting over that on twitter.
ITV nibbis ko sab kuch chalta hai as long as the guy is 'Oh em gee hawtt' 'Oh em gee chemistry' blah blah blah.
🤬
Got into a LONG FEUD, spent like an hour abt this shit. Normally I just ignore, or comment once, but the whole thing was sooo ridiculous. I understand liking grey characters, but idk how hard it is to understand that THIS IS JUST RAPE. And honestly, if not for the aesthetics, put the same scenario with someone ugly they'll absolutely riot. Selective feminism.
bc isse accha toh saas bahu hi hain. kar lo kabhi sautan kabhi saheli, wahi progressive lagne lagta hai.
. What show is this? I’m too lazy to go back and lookOriginally posted by: Bluekohl
Got into a LONG FEUD, spent like an hour abt this shit. Normally I just ignore, or comment once, but the whole thing was sooo ridiculous. I understand liking grey characters, but idk how hard it is to understand that THIS IS JUST RAPE. And honestly, if not for the aesthetics, put the same scenario with someone ugly they'll absolutely riot. Selective feminism.
bc isse accha toh saas bahu hi hain. kar lo kabhi sautan kabhi saheli, wahi progressive lagne lagta hai.
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Got into a LONG FEUD, spent like an hour abt this shit. Normally I just ignore, or comment once, but the whole thing was sooo ridiculous. I understand liking grey characters, but idk how hard it is to understand that THIS IS JUST RAPE. And honestly, if not for the aesthetics, put the same scenario with someone ugly they'll absolutely riot. Selective feminism.
bc isse accha toh saas bahu hi hain. kar lo kabhi sautan kabhi saheli, wahi progressive lagne lagta hai.
@red : This. Exactly. Pretty privilege hai aur kya. Had it been someone unattractive or even a side character, tab kisi ko chemistry/redemption arc ki nahi padi hoti. It would have been a crime patrol episode through and through.
I've seen a clip, the FL flinches away when he touches her. Chalo usne 'No' nahi bola par bhai tumhara moral compass kaha hai? Ye #MeToo nahi hai?
And loonies are shipping the angst and what not.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhTpXGPfY-/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY= Happy new year
Happy New year jassHappy new year munna !!
That's so true.
The UK weather so unpredictable 😆
I had to cancel my NY plans coz Edinburgh is almost flooded atp 😆
Kaha jaye aadmi.
I have not seen it for a month lol