Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Good morning Guys

Posting my favourite song from Veer Zara.❤️..thanks a million Hinna ( La_reine) for this suggestion 🤗Nathusaab ne Jo gayaki di... Roop Kumar Rathod ji wali vibes....he gives the calming..soft feel which such soulful song deserves. Sonu Nigam has done a marvellous job but Nathu ne Jo feel di...reminded ne of Roop kumar Rathodji.❤️Such beautiful gayaki I am bowled over..Thanks so much Harsh🤗

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=66&recordingId=11540474102284320&share_type=copyLink

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Good morning Guys

Posting my favourite song from Veer Zara.❤️..thanks a million Hinna ( La_reine) for this suggestion 🤗Nathusaab ne Jo gayaki di... Roop Kumar Rathod ji wali vibes....he gives the calming..soft feel which such soulful song deserves. Sonu Nigam has done a marvellous job but Nathu ne Jo feel di...reminded ne of Roop kumar Rathodji.❤️Such beautiful gayaki I am bowled over..Thanks so much Harsh🤗

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=66&recordingId=11540474102284320&share_type=copyLink

Thank u so Much Allu. It's a mutual admiration club now 😆 i  felt like i was singing with Lata ji herself, a privilege not many can dream of ⭐️

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

So so sooooo beautiful you guys! Fir se bilkul professional singers wala performance tha.. dono ne hi kya gaaya.. Allu, I heard your song late night yesterday, it felt so beautiful then as well par now the full version with NP's voice sounds even more amazing ❤️ This is definitely your best duet till now.. 

NP, isme tumhari awaz bahot hi nikhar kar aayi hai.. kya khub gaaya yaar.. bahot hi khubsurat.  Ek note bhi idhar udhar nahi.. it was perfection!❤️

You guys have created magic with this! 

Hinna, your suggestions are the best! 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

So so sooooo beautiful you guys! Fir se bilkul professional singers wala performance tha.. dono ne hi kya gaaya.. Allu, I heard your song late night yesterday, it felt so beautiful then as well par now the full version with NP's voice sounds even more amazing ❤️ This is definitely your best duet till now.. 

NP, isme tumhari awaz bahot hi nikhar kar aayi hai.. kya khub gaaya yaar.. bahot hi khubsurat.  Ek note bhi idhar udhar nahi.. it was perfection!❤️

You guys have created magic with this! 

Hinna, your suggestions are the best! 

Ab to panda ji ko aana padega 

I agree, hina ke suggestions/requests have turned out to be our best songs 😊

Charu21 thumbnail

This was just toooo good yaar Charu❤️❤️

Amazing.👏👏.wonderful 🥳

Yes...I felt ...Arijit songs in female voice needs a pitch change...well done dear

Thanks so much re Allu.. 🤗

Haan Arijit ke aise kuchh songs agar without change in pitch gaao toh ache nahi lagte female voice par.. I tried singing in my 1st attempt but wasn't able to connect with the song.. so changed the pitch and loved it then.. 

Kya bolun Heisu..Charu...kamaal k te yaar dono...Heisu...the way u modulated your voice in this song is amazing..smiley32.the flow was sooo beautiful.....and Charu ne jo saath di haismiley40...U completed the entire feel needed for this collab...awesome guyssmiley27

Thanks so much MADarling..  ☺️  This was a surprise for me as well that I could sing this song well.. lol.. mene 1 bhi baar even gungunaya bhi nahi tha ab tak kabhi...but it is actually a good song.. Heisen was so amazing in it.. ⭐️

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I'm listening to it on loop. This song is sounding so good in your voice. ... Your voice has the sweetness of Shreya and the huskiness of Sunidhi... The perfect blend. This was sung very soulfully and sounded so melodious.. loving it 👌

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I'm listening to it on loop. This song is sounding so good in your voice. ... Your voice has the sweetness of Shreya and the huskiness of Sunidhi... The perfect blend. This was sung very soulfully and sounded so melodious.. loving it 👌

Arre Panda ji ki entry aaj tum pehle hi karwa chuke ho toh fir se dekh lo woi gif! 😳 Thanks so much re for such a sweet compliment ❤️ I am not blushing, ye dekho.. 😳 not at all.. 

As I said this song demanded a lot of work on pronunciation of the first word "Tu". Had to get it correct for the feel of this song.. Glad I could finally get it right in my 3rd or 4th attempt. 

And today Do Pal Ruka will be on loop for me ❤️ you guys were amazing! 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Good morning Guys

Mazaa aa gaya, kya dil se gaya hai dono, one of your best duets! 

I will do my version soon, Allu. 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Now, now Charu, be honest, you sang this with someone in your mind, right? 😆 because aisa lag raha tha ke you meant each and every word of it😆 very beautifully sung, great expressions, and we usually associate you with Alka Yagnik, because you sound similar when you sing her songs, but when you sing other songs, then we can tell what your real voice is like, you have a very beautiful tone. :D