u ex flame 🔥 sana must have been sending in ur predictions !!If I was allowed to prostrate infront of any woman, or man it would be you!!! You are a legend 🙌 👏 ❤ 😍😍😍😍😍
.. surely you must be sanasufi.. 😍😍😍
ThANkYou!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
u ex flame 🔥 sana must have been sending in ur predictions !!If I was allowed to prostrate infront of any woman, or man it would be you!!! You are a legend 🙌 👏 ❤ 😍😍😍😍😍
.. surely you must be sanasufi.. 😍😍😍
ThANkYou!
Green letters as very detailed info on Katrina please keep posting
thanks I’m going to try my best and with good content and discussions this way can have a grand new year CC!! I need to though start my drafts and I need to know what attire CC members would like to dress in then can pick the dolls n other things . I’m including rainbowglitters too I have to get used to her new username, then I will see what the guys want
Guys attire please let me know what u like to wear or will just choose in my own !!
If I was allowed to prostrate infront of any woman, or man it would be you!!! You are a legend 🙌 👏 ❤ 😍😍😍😍😍
.. surely you must be sanasufi.. 😍😍😍
ThANkYou!
What is UP with YOU?!
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Hi TD, can you confirm if you've gotten into this business venture? I think I found you a potential client 😳
I don't really pay for that. But I can help run the business venture 😆
now would not that be cool sana returns and I could complete the party I planned years ago sana and D3vil 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Guys attire
???????????? since no-one will actually see me, if I wear nothing, will that be ok?
now would not that be cool sana returns and I could complete the party I planned years ago sana and D3vil 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Vijay we need a SMH emoji reaction. Stat
this site as Lame reactions but ok 🤦♀️ l am providing!! But you don’t know he D3vil himself keot proposing her and I was supposed to manage there party. I even double checked the old chats lol 😂
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0