Dheere Dheere Se

The vile family

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

So, I just wanted to ask why is it that a family figure has to be shown unnecessarily vile. 

Like Raghav's sister in law, has it all. And yet she can't stomach raghav being at peace. Who goes to such lengths to hurt someone, especially someone who hasn't harmed them in any way ?

ITV seriously can never do w/o  atleast one family member who is a vamp.

Then there's bhavna. God! Oh, god! Even aanchal's cousin is venomous. The entire family has this strange superiority complex going on that they like to flex on bhavna and her daughter. The father-in-law stands tall in the temple as a priest, and is easily able to lock horns with the neighbour, yet his presence in bhavna's support is non existent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I mean I was kind of shocked to see the amount of villains in the show! 

even Meera's mother she is also giving villainous vibe. Raghav's sis in law is clearly insecure...also I have a doubt that she is the one who had created misunderstanding between Raghav & his wife...🤢

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: M_Nira

I mean I was kind of shocked to see the amount of villains in the show! 

Seriously!

even Meera's mother she is also giving villainous vibe.

Meera is evil herself! She wants to rule that house as if they are Adani's! Also 

Raghav's sis in law is clearly insecure...also I have a doubt that she is the one who had created misunderstanding between Raghav & his wife...🤢

That remains to be seen! But it is very likely

Thanks for responding though!😆I was about to resign myself to the fact that this forum is dead

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha! Please don't resign. I will love to see your msg & would love to discuss the show as well. I know it's still dead forum with 2 people😆

But yes, Meera is evil... Who is not evil man that's the question! ðŸ¥±