Congo on the new color I remember that color U had 10 years ago too in the other id!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congo on the new color I remember that color U had 10 years ago too in the other id!!
I will with my stunning looks 😆 and you keep rocking watups boat lolol
Congo on the new color I remember tjst color I had 10 years ago too in the other id!!
Belated merry Christmas to you watsup ... and happy Easter in advance my love
The d3vil is giving out the blues for everyone now 😆
The d3vil is giving out the blues for everyone now 😆
Heh how would you like it? Ever since I've come back it's this. You have a nice heart, shame you are so misunderstood!!!
And then you came and solidified it 🤢
Originally posted by: GUTS73LZ7GTLVSCI
Heh how would you like it? Ever since I've come back it's this. You have a nice heart, shame you are so misunderstood!!!
And then you came and solidified it 🤢
I prefer black over all these colours. Anyway its all in the past and the fun bit is that we are stuck on IF again 😆. So when the d3vil gives you blues all hell breaks loose.
There is no such thing as time and distance in the 5D where souls are connection.
Originally posted by: KXZ46UK2CBYXHJHW
I will with my stunning looks 😆 and you keep rocking watups boat lolol
You betcha! 😆 I'm joking before someone says something. I'm a delight to be around and will be on my best behavior till New Years Eve 😆
Originally posted by: YGZEJSK3MHKEMI46
Oh my….whatta meta post you have quoted, sir.
My Twitter is working just fine? Me thinks Musk is steering clear of witches. Although, I’d be happy if it went kaput for me too…. for the greater good, of course.
What am I missing 😆
Yeah they fixed it, they logged everyone back in. Hopefully a sign of bigger disasters to come 😆
Andrew Tate has been arrested for human trafficking in Romania. 😳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0