Chokri I wish you lived closer
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chokri I wish you lived closer
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Liked this one. Will save it.
I found one yesterday
You do it for you ( below that not them)
Another I liked was
eat hydrate
move sleep
I wish I could have a tattoo.. I can't because of my religion . But if I could ..I'd get my future partners first name initial on my base of one of my fingers. And plaster S's all over her body too.
Have you got any other tattoo's?
lol it’s ok 👍 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳between I was about to say earlier some nice things on u like how no matter how in the past some may have mis judged you. You are a good person at heart !! And the questions you asked I don’t mind !! I skipped some and their are reasons !! And Dexter knows very well !!
Watup I don't know what you are thinking happened last time when I was on IF.
The fight with Dex and co happened very early on, I stayed away from less than 2 people because of it. Namely because dex was going through some kinda funk and ppl took advantage of it.
The rest of my IF career I had plenty of friends, even with the group that initally had that incident with. we were all on twitter, Facebook and instagram .. I had great friendships and no one misunderstood me. What's there to misunderstand? I never attacked people .. all my mates and I had a great time and I am sure they love me back still lol
Even with catsu.. I am sure we interacted away from IF towards the end too? It's just that it could have been a lot better .. cuz he is pretty cool
Wtf I just got a forking promotion . I don't want promotions or badges . How does one disable this!
I want the tatti colour back.

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I won't say the first thing that came to my mind 😆 but lol!! that's always a painful experience when someone won't shut up. Are you the type to clearly look disinterested or do you nod along and keep saying "oh wow, that's crazy!" or "ha yeah that's so funny.... (while not laughing at all)"
Lololol I am worse than the options you gave.. I ignore them and get engrossed here and then have to deny smiling at my phone ..and then rinse and repeat 1 min later. What about you?
Enjoy ur trip and happy new year in advance !!
Enjoy ur trip and happy new year in advance !!
Lololol 🤔 ... the internet is around the whole world. I won't be working. You may see more of me during these few days.
Happy new year in advance to you too
Originally posted by: 3XOPOJC4QIEBSEF7
Wtf I just got a forking promotion . I don't want promotions or badges . How does one disable this!
I want the tatti colour back.
Congratulations! You're a Dazzler now 😆 dazzle away!
will wish you again then !!Originally posted by: GTPJOBE6HZDEQBDL
Lololol 🤔 ... the internet is around the whole world. I won't be working. You may see more of me during these few days.
Happy new year in advance to you too
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0