I want Akshara to be total opposite of what she was post leap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

It will be great to see her in totally different avatar. Not so soft, warm hearted , loving women.  Old Akshra  virtually killed by Birlas. Every accusation she has faced should turn her stone hearted. Last straw may be that when she goes to tell Abhi about their child  being alive ansd she sees abrohi getting married. No compassion left in her except for her child. Should give Abhimanyu a tough time to get the old sweet, caring and loving Akshra back. In custody case she should not be “abala  naari” but a strong and powerful mum. Should answer back everyone ….no due respects  anymore. She should tell him bluntly that now I have become what you always wanted me to be . She should also tell Arohi that uptill now she accused her of snatching everything from her but now she will actually snatch everything from her purposely.  Abhi, birla empire, her child … everything.She should be shown mad   … no one able to stop her madness….and then slowly-slowly the old Akshara should come back once everyone realise their mistakes and have repented enough for it.

Sorry, if some of you do not like this idea but I am sick and tired of her crying and always trying to prove herself. A big jolt is needed to make everyone realise what have they done to her.

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by titali

It will be great to see her in totally different avatar. Not so soft, warm hearted , loving women.  Old Akshra  virtually killed by Birlas. Every accusation she has faced should turn her stone hearted. Last straw may be that when she goes to tell Abhi about their child  being alive ansd she sees abrohi getting married. No compassion left in her except for her child. Should give Abhimanyu a tough time to get the old sweet, caring and loving Akshra back. In custody case she should not be “abala  naari” but a strong and powerful mum. Should answer back everyone ….no due respects  anymore. She should tell him bluntly that now I have become what you always wanted me to be . She should also tell Arohi that uptill now she accused her of snatching everything from her but now she will actually snatch everything from her purposely.  Abhi, birla empire, her child … everything.She should be shown mad   … no one able to stop her madness….and then slowly-slowly the old Akshara should come back once everyone realise their mistakes and have repented enough for it.

Sorry, if some of you do not like this idea but I am sick and tired of her crying and always trying to prove herself. A big jolt is needed to make everyone realise what have they done to her.

I want this Akshu after d leap❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥