Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Elon broke Twitter . Can’t log in anymore.
what really ?Originally posted by: BubbleTea
Elon broke Twitter . Can’t log in anymore.
I was able to to access itOriginally posted by: BubbleTea
Elon broke Twitter . Can’t log in anymore.
Originally posted by: BubbleTea
Elon broke Twitter . Can’t log in anymore.
What did he do now? Is he still physically disconnecting servers 😆
Also, how do I tag Supari on this 😆
Twitter is finally broken, God is real 😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Jess mine is the second post. You could have just asked them to delete my post. You know I wouldn’t mind. Silly girl
finally found a post by Supari to quote 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
What did he do now? Is he still physically disconnecting servers 😆
Also, how do I tag Supari on this 😆
No idea. I was browsing my twitter account when it logged me out and it doesn't let me log back in either. I checked that my account wasn't suspended. I saw others were having trouble too on my timeline.
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Does it have sleeves? If not, then its useless, throw it away and tell that someone to buy you a better one. I can provide links.
Once I try it on, I'll let you know if it has sleeves/pockets/hood/hidden $100 bills etc ❤️
^I used twitter search to find these.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0