people want to open one and I guess when they look back some years they can have a legacy that they opened a thread !!Originally posted by: semantic.error
We are still being silly about CCs? Leave that in 2022 people 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
people want to open one and I guess when they look back some years they can have a legacy that they opened a thread !!Originally posted by: semantic.error
We are still being silly about CCs? Leave that in 2022 people 😆
and bubble tea I’m holding them with the task to complete this CC so that In my legacy I can say I opened a proper CC or should say my way lol 😂
Bollywood and devil should chat lots with their ideas on what their PMs are on, and Dexter on her dreams plans etc, semantic with his ideas, Heisenberg on matching people and other chatters
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I have a dream that one day you will actually solve a case 😆
I have solved so many! You just don't believe me until you get Hasini Holmes' stamp of approval 😡
and bubble tea I’m holding them with the task to complete this CC so that In my legacy I can say I opened a proper CC or should say my way lol 😂
Meanwhile the people who promised they will finish your cc:

it is winter so people get lazy 😆
people want to open one and I guess when they look back some years they can have a legacy that they opened a thread !!
Hehe legacy .. hehe ...
Catsu is my legacy.. 10 years later he came back to tell me how he wished we were lovers friends all along.
Bollywood pay heed.. don't let that be you 😆 Be my bff while I am around .. don't miss me in 10 years time lolol I won't even have a working memory then
Bollywood and devil should chat lots with their ideas on what their PMs are on, and Dexter on her dreams plans etc, semantic with his ideas, Heisenberg on matching people and other chatters
Bollywood and Devil don't PM. Bollywood can you PM me your name at least.
Festish and Devil PM. Do you want to know the contents ?? .. lololol I can tell.. here let me tell... but first do you remember there used to be a person called FingerFetish on the board? .. 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0