Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 44

catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

HEISENBERG!!!!!! Bro your singing hasn't changed one bit and its AMAZING as always. Thank you for doing this again! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Newbird

^^ OK guys I  just heard the duet of Dekho na of you both(even before listening the original from the movie).. It is good too👌... You both Sang with feels!!  Keep making more duets.. Your both vocals complement each other well👌

Aww how sweet of you re! You had not heard the original one still gave time to our version first!! Thanks so much NB 🤗

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I totally agree with charu. This one is your best till now... Your range is increasing. Both low and high notes were very good 👌👌 well done 👍

Eydis thumbnail
bhaiyah 😲 you have improved so much 😲👏 and you bought tears in my eyes 🥺🥺🥺 I miss my idol 🥺🥺🥺 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Heisu...i knew this song will suit your voice as soon as i saw your post

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you so much Heisu, Dexy🤗❤️

Thank u Charu...🤗haan dear...same guy😆I will post another song of his today....he appears so emotional in that😕 Regarding your duet attempt...kya kehne...very beautiful dear..sounded very good😎

Heisu...new song of KK❤️...waah⭐️...kya classy re baba...the high notes u took were flawless and ekdum soothing..too good...song choice beautiful and you nailed it ekdum. 👏👏

Agree with others...Yours Chaudvi ka chand and this one are among the best😃but poora song gaaya karo pls...the moment I get set in the mood of the song...it ends yaar😒

That doesn't mean u disown your idol Anuji☺️aapki antaraatma ko khush karne k liye beech beech mei Anu Malik ko jagaaya karo...we love it🤣

Edited by allizzwell - 1 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

OMGGG another pleasant surprise from you

You are so sweet...meri sab farmaishein poori karti ho🤗

Thank you jaanu...🤗Hope u liked it😆

allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I was really in awe of Allu in this song. The harkats she took and the overall singing she did matched a professional level singer. Awesome 👏👏

Aila itni tareef☺️...*inserts Charu ka Panda gif*😆Thank you so much Nathu yaar...enjoyed listening to your amazing joining buddy🤗

allizzwell thumbnail

Good morning Guys...❤️Merry Christmas ❤️ 🎅 🎄 

My songs for the day

1. Hazaar rahein ( Kishore- Lata Dyet)

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474102040732&share_type=copyLink

2. Aya mausam dosti ka ( SPB- Lata- Shailendra- Usha)

#ShareInvitation

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101855249&share_type=copyLink

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: allizzwell

Good morning Guys...❤️Merry Christmas ❤️ 🎅 🎄 

My songs for the day

1. Hazaar rahein ( Kishore- Lata Dyet)

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474102040732&share_type=copyLink

2. Aya mausam dosti ka ( SPB- Lata- Shailendra- Usha)

#ShareInvitation

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to pick me! Your vote can take me to StarMaker Top BillBoard!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101855249&share_type=copyLink

Yaar Hazar rahein is my favourite too... Maybe i will sing it too some day. You and that guy were fabulous btw. Aur SPB wale song ka banda to kamaal hi tha... Keep bringing such gems Allu 👍👌