Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Arey..I tagged you ! Woh to dekho pehle 😉
I was waiting for you to come only..
So happyyyyyy
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Arey..I tagged you ! Woh to dekho pehle 😉
I was waiting for you to come only..
So happyyyyyy
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!
I haven’t seen any. I am on a staycation. Btw I am just 10 mins away from Film City
Zara vanku se face to face charcha karke aayo. Usse pucho ki usse exactly kya taqleef hai

Very excited to watch Ayesha as director 😍🥰
Patralekha ka condition worsens. Virat ka sixer maarne se pehle hi iska hit wicket ho Gaya. Iske baad infertile.
Uska gaal pehle gabbu gabbu gabbu karega mei.Originally posted by: Devikadish
Zara vanku se face to face charcha karke aayo. Usse pucho ki usse exactly kya taqleef hai
Par haa abhi latest news ke hisab se Patralekha baanjh ban gayi hai
Patralekha ka condition worsens. Virat ka sixer maarne se pehle hi iska hit wicket ho Gaya. Iske baad infertile.
Virat was eager to take her on HM before full recovery...but turned out to be good for him.
It had to be that way. Yeh log ka strategy hai. Extreme end tak leke jao and then flip maaro
Virat was eager to take her on HM before full recovery...but turned out to be good for him.