Arey..I tagged you ! Woh to dekho pehle 😉
I was waiting for you to come only..
So happyyyyyy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arey..I tagged you ! Woh to dekho pehle 😉
I was waiting for you to come only..
So happyyyyyy
Not me imagining chattan Pandya 😉and jungli mulgi in one frame... both are super hot and are looking sizzling together ☺️☺️☺️☺️i wish they will work in some show in future as a lead pair.....i want to see such a hot pairing in my life ...... Pleeeeeeeeeej bappa kaedoero wish puri☺️🥳🥳ganpati bappa moreyaa..
https://twitter.com/Whisky38922872/status/1606514046819520512?s=20&t=tpkvRWcdqecJj3HlCva1VQ
Never ending love, it seems 🤣
Aisa lob kisiko na mile bhagwaan 🤪
https://twitter.com/Whisky38922872/status/1605866207105536001?s=20&t=lPhWOsIQwltd5svtiqos3Q
I feel cheated, my teachers didn't teach me the meaning of intellectual correctly😭🥺
The way these Chavanis Buddhe & buddhias are so interested in Rat uncle and Porky’s s*x life, they should just go and attend orgy for oldies☺️ to satiate their tharak🤢Never have I ever seen a show where the family elders so invested in their son’s love life
@bold no son's sex life.Originally posted by: AF4SWV7SUKDAIKDQ
The way these Chavanis Buddhe & buddhias are so interested in Rat uncle and Porky’s s*x life, they should just go and attend orgy for oldies☺️ to satiate their tharak🤢Never have I ever seen a show where the family elders so invested in their son’s love life
exactly it’s so embarrassing..😂🤦🏻♀️..Originally posted by: BVBDL2CKY5Q2TQ3R
The way these Chavanis Buddhe & buddhias are so interested in Rat uncle and Porky’s s*x life, they should just go and attend orgy for oldies☺️ to satiate their tharak🤢Never have I ever seen a show where the family elders so invested in their son’s love life
I liked fateh ..he was very realistic..and his character growth was amazing…they showed him get over Jasmine slowly and eventually fall for tejo and them having a good husband wife relationship and fatehs family were lovely people. But ghum is the worst show ever..Virat flips like a coin ..this second head..next second tails 😂..and the chavans are animals disgusting people.’😡Originally posted by: nikita05
I love Ankit...he was too good, he made Fateh's hate for Tejo, his two timing character so real, then justified his redemption too. From cheating his wife to being fully in love with her, he portrayed everything to the T..the villainous shades were enacted too well too, not like some nuances grey characters.