Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

it was in October and we just messaged whom we knew he kept in contact oh u also missed Heisenbergs too but I can share the links 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳so u can see the thread I made D3vil 

Did i also miss it?

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Did i also miss it?

no u posted in his thread 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: wat_up

no u posted in his thread 

i dont remember

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Your inbox is my second home...I come there to chill🤣

Next time bring me some mango kulfi 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ohophelia

It's the same for moi. There is def some sort of divisive system at play here, I tell you. Not that I care about the storage space, I instantly delete messages as I receive unless I think they are important. ðŸ˜†

IMG_20221223_095300.jpg

Maybe they allot space based on how well you rehabilitate back into IF society? I did go  from 100% to 0% warning level over the course of many years so maybe they decided to give me extra space as muft ka gift for being a reformed criminal? I don’t know how else to justify this other than recidivism rate?

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Who is this ladylove?! Is it...who I think it is😲

Take a wild guess. 

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Maybe they allot space based on how well you rehabilitate back into IF society? I did go  from 100% to 0% warning level over the course of many years so maybe they decided to give me extra space as muft ka gift for being a reformed criminal? I don’t know how else to justify this other than recidivism rate?

I thought it was based on ur ranking meaning senior member to if addicts and assuming the addict would have maximum pm space !!  Because I think all sizzlers should have the same pm storage space as I have the same limit as u