Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

LOL I didnโ€™t even follow FIFA and even I got one from Minion because they couldnโ€™t track Dr3vil down after his second deletion. He has legit turned me into his e-mother. 

I told her to contact you, blame BQ for that๐Ÿ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Oh donโ€™t worry about it. I only had to stalk his ladylove outside of IF at the risk of looking like a total creep to get his predictions sent in before the deadline. Dr3vil and I are not in touch outside of this forum as strange as that sounds. ๐Ÿ˜†

Who is this ladylove?! Is it...who I think it is๐Ÿ˜ฒ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

WhT is this math? My head hurts. This looks like open discrimination. 

Vijay, you must answer! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I think its because your stunnerz๐Ÿ˜† they need to climb up the ladder

D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I told her to contact you, blame BQ for that๐Ÿ˜†

Haram la_reine ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Who else did you message looking for me!?  How embarrassing for them...

You will never find me in the PM box of people that I haven't openly acknowledged as having pmed them. I am not like that at all. My understanding of IF is it is a place for people to come and have fun and meet others from around the world and share similar sense of fun and humour. I wouldn't want any member to remember it as a time they got hounded by a creepy fellow in their inbox. I never want to be remembered as that! 

I appreciate the friendships, I respect them and I am mindful of boundaries. How many girls do you really think I message and have taken off this site!!! And what do you think I come here to doooooo!!! 

Buttttttt I suspect you used me as an excuse to message bollywood and all the other girls on the forum!!! Very clever indeed!! ๐Ÿ˜† I might use that excuse too... hey bollywood .. I am looking for a friend? Mind if I pop up in your inbox just to see if you happen to remember that person too? And by the way do you have a name? Surely you have one ๐Ÿ˜† maybe I should just pm all the girls on the forum and ask them if they know your name ๐Ÿค”  

sheโ€™s not in this site so itโ€™s no one here in other note u will have to wait on rolo I guess a week 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

Oh donโ€™t worry about it. I only had to stalk his ladylove outside of IF at the risk of looking like a total creep to get his predictions sent in before the deadline. Dr3vil and I are not in touch outside of this forum as strange as that sounds. ๐Ÿ˜†

..  she wasn't creeped.... ๐Ÿ˜ myself on the other.. so creeped lolol 

Anyway hey dexxx. It's late here .. gonna go to bed . Annoy you will a million tags, quotes and problems tomorrow inshAllah 

D3viL thumbnail

Edit. Uff . Sorry shouldn't joke about it. We are good friends. 

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

conveniently forgot that I messaged every person on IF to come and wish me on my birthday. My bad.

Originally posted by: D3viL

conveniently forgot that I messaged every person on IF to come and wish me on my birthday. My bad.

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ we also messaged whom we knew but it was cool birthday everyone enjoyed n also the award n other threads were enjoyable 

Originally posted by: Havaana

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

why rolling eyes kya hua ?