Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Haram la_reine ðŸ˜­

Who else did you message looking for me!?  How embarrassing for them...

You will never find me in the PM box of people that I haven't openly acknowledged as having pmed them. I am not like that at all. My understanding of IF is it is a place for people to come and have fun and meet others from around the world and share similar sense of fun and humour. I wouldn't want any member to remember it as a time they got hounded by a creepy fellow in their inbox. I never want to be remembered as that! 

I appreciate the friendships, I respect them and I am mindful of boundaries. How many girls do you really think I message and have taken off this site!!! And what do you think I come here to doooooo!!! 

Buttttttt I suspect you used me as an excuse to message bollywood and all the other girls on the forum!!! Very clever indeed!! 😆 I might use that excuse too... hey bollywood .. I am looking for a friend? Mind if I pop up in your inbox just to see if you happen to remember that person too? And by the way do you have a name? Surely you have one ðŸ˜† maybe I should just pm all the girls on the forum and ask them if they know your name 🤔  

La_Reine doesn't need an excuse to message me. She can message me whenever she wants ðŸ¤—(maybe)

😆 Lmao your PM looking for a friend is going to go something like this:
You: Hey BQ how are you? I was wondering if you knew where my friend is? They meant so much to me and I am so sad. 
Me: I am fine thank you. What was their username?

You: Whose?

Me: Your friend? What's the user?

You: What friend?

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

why rolling eyes kya hua ? 

I m trying to understand what is going on here ðŸ¤“

Originally posted by: Havaana

I m trying to understand what is going on here ðŸ¤“

oh ok lol 😂 that D3vil will need to explain sometimes he talks in codes !!  My take he don’t pm anyone randomly and in case someone as pm him he mentions it in the open so it’s not some secret and he respects the girls here and their friendships !! That’s my take the rest  u can ask him 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Eydis thumbnail

oh ok lol 😂 that D3vil will need to explain sometimes he talks in codes !!  My take he don’t pm anyone randomly and in case someone as pm him he mentions it in the open so it’s not some secret and he respects the girls here and their friendships !! That’s my take the rest  u can ask him 

oh okay 🥺🥺 I get it now  thank you ðŸ˜³

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nobody invited me for Dr3vil's birthday ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by: catsu

Nobody invited me for Dr3vil's birthday ðŸ¤”

it was in October and we just messaged whom we knew he kept in contact oh u also missed Heisenbergs too but I can share the links 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳so u can see the thread I made D3vil 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Haram la_reine ðŸ˜­

Who else did you message looking for me!?  How embarrassing for them...

You will never find me in the PM box of people that I haven't openly acknowledged as having pmed them. I am not like that at all. My understanding of IF is it is a place for people to come and have fun and meet others from around the world and share similar sense of fun and humour. I wouldn't want any member to remember it as a time they got hounded by a creepy fellow in their inbox. I never want to be remembered as that! 

I appreciate the friendships, I respect them and I am mindful of boundaries. How many girls do you really think I message and have taken off this site!!! And what do you think I come here to doooooo!!! 

Buttttttt I suspect you used me as an excuse to message bollywood and all the other girls on the forum!!! Very clever indeed!! 😆 I might use that excuse too... hey bollywood .. I am looking for a friend? Mind if I pop up in your inbox just to see if you happen to remember that person too? And by the way do you have a name? Surely you have one ðŸ˜† maybe I should just pm all the girls on the forum and ask them if they know your name 🤔  

I dont need an excuse to pm anyone bro...I just go knocking on their door whenever I feel like😆 apna hi ghar hai🤣

But who is your lady love?!!!!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

she’s not in this site so it’s no one here in other note u will have to wait on rolo I guess a week 

id rather not😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Edit. Uff . Sorry shouldn't joke about it. We are good friends. 

Are you talking about the person who sent me your predictions? I got it hainaaa?😎

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

La_Reine doesn't need an excuse to message me. She can message me whenever she wants ðŸ¤—(maybe)

😆 Lmao your PM looking for a friend is going to go something like this:
You: Hey BQ how are you? I was wondering if you knew where my friend is? They meant so much to me and I am so sad. 
Me: I am fine thank you. What was their username?

You: Whose?

Me: Your friend? What's the user?

You: What friend?

Your inbox is my second home...I come there to chill🤣