Posted: 1 years ago

I think she shouldn’t confirm it directly or indirectly as she isn’t established a strong foothold in BW.

Many relationships in BW is fragile and fickle. Eg: RK Kat, Vicky - Harleen, etc 

Very few relationships lead to marriage. 

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

I think she shouldn’t confirm it directly or indirectly as she isn’t established a strong foothold in BW.

Many relationships in BW is fragile and fickle. Eg: RK Kat, Vicky - Harleen, etc 

Very few relationships lead to marriage. 

as u mentioned kat vicky harleen, did vicky break up with harleen because of kat or how is it???

Originally posted by Rocky.Bhai

as u mentioned kat vicky harleen, did vicky break up with harleen because of kat or how is it???

I don’t know as I hardly follow BW couples. 

I have seen articles mentioning breakup of actors or actresses breaking with the girlfriends or boyfriends so that they’re seen as single and they can get better leading roles maybe 🤔

Huh?!!  This is what she’s saying about it in the article:   

In a recent interview with Etimes when asked whether she is dating someone right now, she took a pause and then cryptically confirmed that she is indeed in a relationship and not single. "The ship has already sailed is what I can say right now, “ she said. Well, the actress has been rumored to be dating Karnesh while working in Anvita Dutt’s Bulbbul. However, the two never made it public and kept their relationship under wraps.

The ship has already sailed means the situation is no longer as expected or thought of.  The opportunity is passed.  In this context she probably means her and Karnesh are done and dusted.  How is this article claiming this is an indirect confirmation?  Is this a linguistic issue or are they purposely being dense and obtuse?  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Huh?!!  This is what she’s saying about it in the article:   

In a recent interview with Etimes when asked whether she is dating someone right now, she took a pause and then cryptically confirmed that she is indeed in a relationship and not single. "The ship has already sailed is what I can say right now, “ she said. Well, the actress has been rumored to be dating Karnesh while working in Anvita Dutt’s Bulbbul. However, the two never made it public and kept their relationship under wraps.

The ship has already sailed means the situation is no longer as expected or thought of.  The opportunity is passed.  In this context she probably means her and Karnesh are done and dusted.  How is this article claiming this is an indirect confirmation?  Is this a linguistic issue or are they purposely being dense and obtuse?  

I think "ship has sailed" here means she boarded the ship n is sailing in it now. Means she accepted the proposal 

Originally posted by naaznin

I think "ship has sailed" here means she boarded the ship n is sailing in it now. Means she accepted the proposal 

That is not the actual definition of the phrase “ship has sailed” though. They are taking a very commonly used English phrase and giving it an Internet fan group twist. And unless Tripti herself has told them more off the record they have no reason to think or decide that she didn’t mean the actual English definition of the phrase.  

P.S. I always thought the ship used online for a couple was short for relationship and had nothing to do with an actual ship 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤔 

When you are an outsider , you have to unfortunately date an uncle to get projects. Feel sad for Tripti. 

Was Anushka not hiring her anymore 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Was Anushka not hiring her anymore 

So she was working in Anushka's projects?

That explains it...