Maddam Sir

Seriously I'm sooo done with this stupid show and YT fandom...

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Seriously  when will this show end? Cause such a toxic fanbase needs to be destroyed ...

Got into a fight with a delisional and a toxic fan and posted it here...please do post your veiws...

Screenshots below in photos folder , see the pics from last to first for the right chronological order;

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iXkaqfLakNBhfXmN9

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GattuThakker

Seriously  when will this show end? Cause such a toxic fanbase needs to be destroyed ...

Got into a fight with a delisional and a toxic fan and posted it here...please do post your veiws...

Screenshots below in photos folder , see the pics from last to first for the right chronological order;

XD yeh sab toh normal hain YT fanbase ke liye. don't be stressed about it.

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The show is not gonna end anytime soon, it has 1-2 years more to go.

so I have stopped visiting the YT comment section only.  I don't know whether I will comment something there or not, but I have not seen their comments for long because of the toxicity.  They bash real people because of reel and fictional character.  A girl called me chammach (she wanted to write chamchi but she uses google translate I guess) which means someone who only keeps licking other's feet and who has no mind and no thoughts.

HarshadThakker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

The show is not gonna end anytime soon, it has 1-2 years more to go.

so I have stopped visiting the YT comment section only.  I don't know whether I will comment something there or not, but I have not seen their comments for long because of the toxicity.  They bash real people because of reel and fictional character.  A girl called me chammach (she wanted to write chamchi but she uses google translate I guess) which means someone who only keeps licking other's feet and who has no mind and no thoughts.

That's  really bad , but how can you be so sure that the show will run for another 2 years? Looking at the TRPs it deels like the show is on borrowed time and might get cancelled  anytime soon...i hope it gets cancelled...

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

That's  really bad , but how can you be so sure that the show will run for another 2 years? Looking at the TRPs it deels like the show is on borrowed tume and might get cancelled  anytime soon...i hope it gets cancelled...

I was just trying to be positive.

At least I want to become senior member on this forum itself

btw this week's story was good, so hoping for the best.

vaise toxic fans are everywhere, anupama fandom has more toxicity than this fandom, people abuse the supporters of the other character, they even abuse the acter and the characters, specially the main lead Anupama, she is been mocked and bashed very badly, she has become content giving machine for memes and roasters.

Edited by IWasHareeshFan - 1 years ago
HarshadThakker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

I was just trying to be positive.

At least I want to become senior member on this forum itself

btw this week's story was good, so hoping for the best.

vaise toxic fans are everywhere, anupama fandom has more toxicity than this fandom, people abuse the supporters of the other character, they even abuse the acter and the characters, specially the main lead Anupama, she is been mocked and bashed very badly, she has become content giving machine for memes and roasters.

@bold;

Monisha Sarabhai ki itni buri din aagayi hai kya?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

@bold;

Monisha Sarabhai ki itni buri din aagayi hai kya?

bohooot zyada, although the TRP is good but still people are bashing the fl like anything.

they are wishing that even Anupama's second husband does extramarital affair with someone and then Anupama will realize that ignoring such a wonderful husband is not good.