Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I still have to see Akshara taking initiative for her pregnancy care...taking proper food, timely medicine, sitting proper posture..on her own...

Yoga class...manju reminds her and takes her

medicine..abhi gives her...

posture...abhi corrects her...

eating...abhi and manju take care of that....

She just sits in sofa in squeezing posture and deeps in cell phone 😆 If I miss something in the episode or did not notice...please let me know..She took care when problem strike, she had no option then.

Akshara comes across careless...i am wandering how she will be strong...waiting for problem to come and then become SUPER WOMAN like jungle khatron ki khiladi adventure....😆..typical ITV cliche ...motherly shakti avtar ...

It looks fine if use in proper context...

Abhimaniyu is very sensible and patient..Akshara is taking all his attention lightly 🤔Personally, I did not enjoy the foot massage scene honestly. If she was shown deeply appreciating that with love, i would have enjoyed it..but madam was taking pleasure and telling him to do 24/7...😆 Just my POV

Hope she understands the depth and sincerity of her pregnancy and complications plus staying away far far from Aarohi 

I do not think Ar will do such thing 

Now her next motto will be to make her kids more smart than Akshara's 🤣 she will try to get number one in that 😆

Agree with you💯, Even I didn't like the foot massage scene,exactly mam enjoying and asking to do again  and again. She is careless and takes his love for granted as always...

my personal view,  sorry no debate  on this...

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know our blood is boiling but the makers will continue to show Akshara’s lackadaisical attitude and Abhi running from pillar to post being everything for everyone in the family.

Abhi will be very accommodating of Akshara. We will be screaming and shouting on IF and Twtr but the makers will show Abhi very understanding of Akshara’s antics. They’ve got to make it to episode 4000. 
Wonder why Manjari called Abhira? If she yells at Ak this time, I’m on Khandeshwari’s side ( never thought I’d ever say this! ) 

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I still have to see Akshara taking initiative for her pregnancy care...taking proper food, timely medicine, sitting proper posture..on her own...

Yoga class...manju reminds her and takes her

medicine..abhi gives her...

posture...abhi corrects her...

eating...abhi and manju take care of that....

She just sits in sofa in squeezing posture and deeps in cell phone 😆 If I miss something in the episode or did not notice...please let me know..She took care when problem strike, she had no option then.

Akshara comes across careless...i am wandering how she will be strong...waiting for problem to come and then become SUPER WOMAN like jungle khatron ki khiladi adventure....😆..typical ITV cliche ...motherly shakti avtar ...

It looks fine if use in proper context...

Abhimaniyu is very sensible and patient..Akshara is taking all his attention lightly 🤔Personally, I did not enjoy the foot massage scene honestly. If she was shown deeply appreciating that with love, i would have enjoyed it..but madam was taking pleasure and telling him to do 24/7...😆 Just my POV

Hope she understands the depth and sincerity of her pregnancy and complications plus staying away far far from Aarohi 

I do not think Ar will do such thing 

Now her next motto will be to make her kids more smart than Akshara's 🤣 she will try to get number one in that 😆

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Writers fault as always 🤦‍♀️

Back to their parallels. 

During the whole Abhi being blackmailed track it was to hide the truth until he could find some answer or give hope before telling Akshu the truth about her ability and complications of getting pregnant. But the main point the writers wanted to show was Akshu needed to know the truth. So what happens Arohi tells her truth because she was caught blackmailing. Because of the character it was done in an aggressive and ugly way. Plus doesn't help actress cannot act so do not know what way it may have needed to have been said.

This time the writers decided Arohi will receive a similar karma. Her truth is exposed between the sisters fighting and discussing. Arohi is pleading and crying here but did she ever give a thought to her sister back when she knew the truth? Did she ever give a thought to Abhi? No, because her heart is black as night. Akshu should have not confronted Arohi but I have a feeling 2 things writers decided to take advantage of in this 2.0 version. 1) Akshu is more action now. She will say and confront when she reaches her limit. And her limit is faster than before. She considers Neil very dear and she couldn't take it knowing what she knew. 2) She is pregnant and highly emotional now. So she just reacted and confronted Arohi. And in the end the same message truth needed to be told to Neil.

Writers don't realize they just continue to make the FL look bad when they get "creative" like this. 

The only good thing out of all of this is the truth is out now. Its not being dragged where we just keep seeing Shefali and Akshu being suspicious and Arohi keep trying to sleep with her husband to get pregnant and she keeps failing.

I just dislike the fact the ML and FL have to keep forgiving all the wrong doers in the house especially one particular person who is just pure evil. Family is oblivious to all these things and that is what irks the most. At least in their other shows families know the crap their family members pull and everyone gets equal opportunity to roast. 

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

But what akshu told to arohi is word to word correct 

We r disappointed. Ecause she is not taking care of herself during her complicated pregnancy 

But I loved this akshu more. She told d truth to abhi first and not hided. And she confronted rather than hiding inside her 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I know our blood is boiling but the makers will continue to show Akshara’s lackadaisical attitude and Abhi running from pillar to post being everything for everyone in the family.

Abhi will be very accommodating of Akshara. We will be screaming and shouting on IF and Twtr but the makers will show Abhi very understanding of Akshara’s antics. They’ve got to make it to episode 4000. 
Wonder why Manjari called Abhira? If she yells at Ak this time, I’m on Khandeshwari’s side ( never thought I’d ever say this! ) 

My blood in not boiling...

There is this subtle "makes not much sense or impact of her words or actions or monologues and especially promises 🤣" kind of feeling when seeing AK on screen now 😆 

She is getting golden spoon feed right now from everywhere..which is good...why not...But she also has to contribute rather than newborn type...I am lying here..do whatever you want to do with me...feed me...make me lie down properly..do massage...make me sleep...😆 

she just have to utter some wish with close eyes..and our majnu Birla is all set to fulfill it 

Also madam..jasusi aur confrontation se unchi nahi aa rahi..😆

Isse to achcha hai woh concert hi kar le ya recording mein busy rahe yaa lori likhne mein busy rahe 😆

Jab ek dam se dhama bolna tha (expose) tab to madam chup rahi...during domestic violence charges..she knew ar called police..ab ek dam se bhadak padi jake Ar per bina soche samje..door close karke hi samja deti..

After all abhira are doing all this for Neil. so at least do not give him sudden shock...

See, when marriage did not happen between Ar and Neil, the situation was different. Abhimaniyu and Ak wanted to stop it but now Ar-Neil have gone far in their relationship that they were expecting baby. So it is not easy to just kicked her out...

Bottom line is --- we got truth straight out and we are not liking it 🤣 we are not able to digest it because Ak got involved.

Most hilarious part was - Ak told Abhi that you have to handle family, neil everything yourself but madam ne khud handle pakad liya 🤣

Edited by DiamondLife - 1 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

But what akshu told to arohi is word to word correct 

We r disappointed. Ecause she is not taking care of herself during her complicated pregnancy 

But I loved this akshu more. She told d truth to abhi first and not hided. And she confronted rather than hiding inside her 

But she herself told Abhi to handle it...Abhi asked her - do you trust me? she said yes..he said i will handle it, let me think

So when she is confronting AR..she did not even think about promise for a second also and jumped in emotion...forgot promise. She herself took the handle in hand 😆 Abhi may say you did not wait for me to handle because Abhi knows Neil emotional condition from his talk. 

I am completely fine but amazed at Akshara's duality ..thats all...I am writing it unfilter what I am feeling seeing this character portray in last few episodes...

ultimately Ak will get free pass due to pregnancy hormonal changes  😆

Jungle dare she got bravery award...for this do not know which award is waiting for her 😆

Loving the episodes...jaise bhi hai...let Aaru doll beg everyone now...Will be happy to see her...

I want her to plead on Abhimaniyu feet to save her marriage after she showed her feet to him in hospital...😈

Ar knows only Abhimaniyu can do this 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't watched today's episode, but some comments about feet massage triggered me! I'm sorry if it offends anyone but can we stop putting fictional men on an pedestal for doing basics especially when his wife is pregnant! At this rate akshu deserves gold medal for serving coffee! 

Heck can we give men more credit instead of comparing them to fictional characters! Trust me a real partner will bend and much more to accommodate the person they love! Especially when wife is pregnant critical or not!! 

P.s. I hate the term we are pregnant! Absolutely boils my blood!!! 

Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

Dumb and stupid Ak again she has meddled with Ar ,in spite of Abhi 's request not to involve in it, he will handle it..

I don't understand her ,why does she want to poke her nose in everything always ,... ignoring the promises she has given to Abhi ?

May be bec she is too confident about avoiding  miscarriage by repeating "mere babies no no no no no no" , "ye theek nai ho raha..no no no no no" , "mamma will protect you , babies no no no no no" ..as if she has control over their heartbeat ..thank God she is not a doctor. 

Even the boy had a higher IQ , he came back from the jungle on his own . While akshara went going far and far , crash twice , hyperventilate also faint twice 😆 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Krinya

May be bec she is too confident about avoiding  miscarriage by repeating "mere babies no no no no no no" , "ye theek nai ho raha..no no no no no" , "mamma will protect you , babies no no no no no" ..as if she has control over their heartbeat ..thank God she is not a doctor. 

Even the boy had a higher IQ , he came back from the jungle on his own . While akshara went going far and far , crash twice , hyperventilate also faint twice 😆 

Don't underestimate the power of maa ki shakti and the invincible itv females! Akshu is made out of a special kind of blood where no accident and disease is big enough! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 dumbness at its peak!! I swear! I was really happy when she told abhi straight away about dolls pregnancy! Wtf I just have this feeling they are going to show repeat of dna khand again!!! What if blue boy jumps off a cliff!!! Mate abhi going to be stuck between a rock and a hard place!! Back to abhis ddp era again!! Sigh 😕