Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anupamaa has learnt the art of emotional manipulation and playing victim card from great shahs .And now she is the champion in this department. 

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Koms9

I want Kinjal to come back and move to Rakhi's house. Remind MAA that she forgot her precious kids sleeping on the roadside in a broken car.

True that! Kinjal should ask Shah family what kinda environment are they giving to a new born

Infact Kinjal Kavya should as rest of the family and Anuj Barkha Ankush should ask Anupama,  do you guys ever let others live in peace? We have not seen a single peaceful normal day because of you toxic people

Kinjal Kavya should say same lines to Shah family what they used to tell Anupama earlier, that because of you we all have become a laughing stock and we have to face that humiliation because of you when we step out of the house, also for once these two ladies should let Vanraj know that they are the ones running the house and have to live in this toxic environment after a stressful day at office

Anuj should start avoiding Anupama, give her silent treatment and let her do as she pleases and keep Choti Anu away from her toxicity, this woman needs help and so does her daughter

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

Mujhe to Bhai uske drame PE hansne mein maza aata hai isliye yahan chali aati hu jaanne ki kya Naya Gul khilaya hai Anupamaaaa ne is baar😆😆

Another level of Stockholm syndrome hai apna bhi Komal🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Miss you and your posts.

Muah GIFs | Tenor

I dont come bcoz of anupama but for masti and for all the wonderful peeps like u.

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In percap what she say really hate that bhai aap maa hain toh aapki bhi maa thi jis ne aapni beti ko V, Baa ke pass rehne diya tha after EMA toh woh maa nahi thi 

N what she 26 saal mein aap mujhe nahi bhool paye the mein aapni beti ko kese bhool jao really 

Anuj ne mistake kar di 26 saal na bhool ke woh doormate nahi bana raha  door hogaya pyar kam nahi hua door rahe ke bhi toh yeh baat Anupama ko samjh nahi aati 

I really wish anuj say this to anu mein aapko is liye laya ke wahan phir blame game hota sab tumhari wajha se so but u want to go then go to you kid  n leave her 

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Definitely the comparison doesn't make any sense. Plus his love is selfless while Palkhi only loves (even her parents ) for selfish needs

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DailySoapBai

Definitely the comparison doesn't make any sense. Plus his love is selfless while Palkhi only loves (even her parents ) for selfish needs

Yeah just how she held her mother's hand seeing the police and the next moment she went on to blame the same mother for her broken relationship !

At this point Anupamaa is just gaslighting Anuj into believing what he said was wrong , he shouldn't have told her to be responsible towards CA kyunki vo Maa hai par sirf Pakhi , Samar & Toshu ki !

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I hope noone gets a mother like Anupama. She not only is ignoring an adopted child but she is also not letting her grown up kids learn from their mistakes and grow to be a better human beings. what a toxic self obsessed lady. The moment she entered, she made it all about herself.

Main kya karoon? mere dono families! Sorry lady this is not about you.

Now I feel she is a kalank in the name of a woman as well. I dont know about you guys but for me, the message this show gives is to let your abusers abuse you till you die. In fact, Vanraj looks saint in front of her, atleast jo hai saamne hai.. iske tarah nahi. Anupama is seriously a snake.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

🤣🤣

Miss you and your posts.

Muah GIFs | Tenor

I dont come not bcoz of anupama but for masti and for all the wonderful peeps like u.

Aiyyo, that was so sweeeet...

Never has anyone said so touching to me before😭

CheekuKaBeej is so so happy

🤗🤗

strancho thumbnail

I want Kinjal to come back and move to Rakhi's house. Remind MAA that she forgot her precious kids sleeping on the roadside in a broken car.

Komal since when did you start expecting anything from this crap?

strancho thumbnail

I despise her for how she is treating that innocent little child Anu. Everyone who justifies her that action on twitter should be ashamed of themselves. that will be ultimate low on all those blind fangirls.

Tired of fangirls justifying her every sin in the name of MAA and a good person.

Because of them and the dumb audience, this show is going on and will go on believe me. These trp aunties love to see this kind of drama as they feel their kids are the same. Sad but nobody can do anything.