Feels good to be red, comrade. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Feels good to be red, comrade. 🤗
Woah.. I am runners up 😲 I knew my score was crossing 200 but second place is indeed a surprise.. 😲 omg
sirf Messi with trophy wala banao please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 🥺🥺🥺 I want this one 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I need to find 4K of this for my dp 😆
u changed colors posting todayOriginally posted by: DetachednNumb
True true.
Mbappé vs Neymar would be electric. Two golden PSG boys.
And Brazil returning to its glory days would be heaven for viewers if it happens.
Mitron,MESSI ne humko dhoka diya 😲
https://twitter.com/ggk____/status/1604568748412674048?s=20&t=ZBitAXzthl0B_ubrgpZjnw
u changed colors posting today
Yes. The magic of football 😆
I spammed threads like no tomorrow and turned a Rocker.
Mitron,MESSI ne humko dhoka diya 😲
https://twitter.com/ggk____/status/1604568748412674048?s=20&t=ZBitAXzthl0B_ubrgpZjnw
I saw this too, Bruh what. He's done this thing in 2016 also
https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1604564590154637312?s=20&t=6s2S1tzif9aJLtnu4KY2WQ
Mitron,MESSI ne humko dhoka diya 😲
https://twitter.com/ggk____/status/1604568748412674048?s=20&t=ZBitAXzthl0B_ubrgpZjnw
He says in every World Cup that he's gonna retire. I'm not surprised 😆
Originally posted by: Waymaker
As in best actor award?
Apart from that😆
He is an excellent in technical department
If you follow his way of playing game his ball controll is one of the best. In this WC too he had made many good ball possession.His technical details are insane.
You can always check them out in social media or you tube
No denying on that plus there are others good one too👍🏼
UOTE=Waymaker]
Oh SRK was supporting Argentina and Messi
[/QUOTE
All these celebrities 🙄
I have not seen one can talk about France or the game...oh well
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb
I saw this too, Bruh what. He's done this thing in 2016 also
https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1604564590154637312?s=20&t=6s2S1tzif9aJLtnu4KY2WQ
The man is emotionally
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k