Originally posted by: Waymaker
As in best actor award?
He does it better than even some of our BW actors. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Waymaker
As in best actor award?
He does it better than even some of our BW actors. 🤣
Lovely Siggies
Congratulations to the winners 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Congratulations to top 5,10
Congratulations to everyone
Thanks Shreya for this exciting game
Had fun playing it 😳
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Socha tha but I couldn't think of anything to go with Argentina. I was thinking of making one with each of the top 4 teams, but Morocco was the only one that stuck out.
Socha tha toh implement bhi kar do. I just want Argentina's or Messi's face on a badge pweaseeee
sirf Messi with trophy wala banao please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 🥺🥺🥺 I want this one 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Socha tha but I couldn't think of anything to go with Argentina. I was thinking of making one with each of the top 4 teams, but Morocco was the only one that stuck out.
sirf Messi with trophy wala banao please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 🥺🥺🥺 I want this one 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Socha tha toh implement bhi kar do. I just want Argentina's or Messi's face on a badge pweaseeee
Chalo give me 10 minutes. Let me make a nice siggy of Messi for you both.
and what about MBAPPEOriginally posted by: Waymaker
i’ll post it here!!!😎 Yes yes tomorrow!
okay we are waiting 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Chalo give me 10 minutes. Let me make a nice siggy of Messi for you both.
Congrats everyone 🥳.
New thread🥳
Love the siggies 🤗
You have killed the previous thread🤣.
Will miss all the fun as you made me feel better from the past 1 month. Thank you for that to all of you❤️🤗
that’s sweet !! can I put in request too lol 😂Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Chalo give me 10 minutes. Let me make a nice siggy of Messi for you both.
Mujhe bhi Messi wali chaye 😜😜Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Chalo give me 10 minutes. Let me make a nice siggy of Messi for you both.
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k