She is inspired by Urfi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is inspired by Urfi🤣
Originally posted by: TheMinion
How can you forget this movie? Queen Deepu's best performance
As a punishment, you need to post at least 20 GIFs of Deepu in the CC you will open 😆
Is this punishment for the forum?😆
Esp if the gifs are from that new song.
how will I remember the movie i did not watch😆Originally posted by: TheMinion
How can you forget this movie? Queen Deepu's best performance
As a punishment, you need to post at least 20 GIFs of Deepu in the CC you will open 😆
Oh that will be too much work 😌
Is this punishment for the forum?😆
Esp if the gifs are from that new song.
What? Are you not a Deepu fan? 😭

BTW, I'm taking requests 😎 Let me know what GIFs you would like to see on the CC when I open it 😳
Kids' moms sexualizing kids these days smh
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmL_VwIqZLw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Wait a damn minute….10?! Have you been sowing your wild oats in other forums beside this one as well?
Dex ..... I don't even have 1 pm buddy. 😭 forget about 3! And I definitely can't count to 10.
My eyes have been blessed ☺️
After a long time i saw food combo post 😆
https://twitter.com/bluntvikas2/status/1602869960652779520?t=VzlwvQ44PZwVERN9zinbBg&s=19
Originally posted by: TheMinion
BTW, I'm taking requests 😎 Let me know what GIFs you would like to see on the CC when I open it 😳
Xiao Zhan (Plz tell me you know who this is)
Kim SeonHo
im in holiday mood shopping spree parties concerts etc 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳and World Cup party this weekend
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12