Posted: 1 years ago

So yesterday they were shooting for New Year's Special episode which will be telecasted on 31st & 1. India's Got Talent winners Divyansh & Manuraj, RJ Malishka, Playback Singer Ash King are among the guests.

Don't know why they shot for these episodes in advance and no idea what's happening this upcoming weekend. 

Originally posted by altgr

So yesterday they were shooting for New Year's Special episode which will be telecasted on 31st & 1. India's Got Talent winners Divyansh & Manuraj, RJ Malishka, Playback Singer Ash King are among the guests.

Don't know why they shot for these episodes in advance and no idea what's happening this upcoming weekend. 

Perhaps these are going to be more than 90 minutes episodes, so they are shooting them in batches - like they did for the II-12 finale.

More guests -

Mahalakshmi Iyer

Sreerama Chandra

Rahul Vaidya 

More guests -

Mahalakshmi Iyer

Sreerama Chandra

Rahul Vaidya 

Talking about the guest I wish they could invite playback singer to sing duet with contestant like how they did that in season 11 grand premiere episode. Also would love to have one episode with past season contestants.

More guests -

Mahalakshmi Iyer

Sreerama Chandra

Rahul Vaidya 

WOW! Like them ๐Ÿ‘. I was hoping that Rahul would make an appearance once to support vinit & do a duet with him.  Love their jamming videos. 

But this could be just their presence as guests, like in the grand premiere

Originally posted by anoushka_113

WOW! Like them ๐Ÿ‘. I was hoping that Rahul would make an appearance once to support vinit & do a duet with him.  Love their jamming videos. 

But this could be just their presence as guests, like in the grand premiere

I hope so too..both r such entertainers.

I also wish to see II12 singers ..and a duet with Arunita and Bidipta. They have sung almost the same songs in their seasons๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

I hope so too..both r such entertainers.

I also wish to see II12 singers ..and a duet with Arunita and Bidipta. They have sung almost the same songs in their seasons๐Ÿ˜Š

You want to witness murder? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by PV_IFhandle

You want to witness murder? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haha..not at all..why so?

Just imagine..those two girls singing..Sayli looking at her ex stage partner ..and Sayli cam confused whether it should focus on her or Kavya

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

Haha..not at all..why so?

Just imagine..those two girls singing..Sayli looking at her ex stage partner ..and Sayli cam confused whether it should focus on her or Kavya

The cam problem will be solved by making them sit next to each other.  SayKavCam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

By murder I meant a direct comparison between Arunita and anyone else from this group is bound to make the differences so glaring as to ruin the reputation of the other person.