Griezmann got jelly legs tonight 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Griezmann got jelly legs tonight 🤪
France ftw😡no Morocco 😡
France just sealed their place in Final.
Okay, I can’t deal with the enthusiastic commentator screaming without a goal so the time to mute the television has arrived. 😒
Something is definitely missing in Morocco's team😕
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I m seriously crying no jokes 😭😭
i know how it feels though 🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I m seriously crying no jokes 😭😭
Mil gaya....second goal mil gaya 🥳
Chalo Morocco will go into third place game instead. Still they had a good run.
Will Mor can score 2 goals in next 12 mins???!!!
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k