The stands are overwhelmingly Argentinian 😆
My heart goes out to Croatia
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The stands are overwhelmingly Argentinian 😆
My heart goes out to Croatia
nooooooo 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I m with Ronaldo crying in the corner 🥺Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Are you ready to join us now that it's likely Messi will win??
And you're still crying... Never mind.
They are the vintage mastero in this field 👍🏼😆
I did not expect such a one sided match for Semis. QF's were such high octane nail biters.
nooooooo 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I m with Ronaldo crying in the corner 🥺
Ronaldo deserves to cry in the corner. But tum mat ro 😔
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Are you ready to join us now that it's likely Messi will win??
Means still no confidence? 😲😆

Maybe they hoped they would win without fouls to be more prepared for the finals.This is it....arg wins pretty easy now...i dont understand why CRO play so clean not even single tackle this giving pretty advantage to ARG
Yellow for Otamendi
Arg players do excessive fouls, it's a known fact. Here Croatia is nonplussed even then. Man CRO feels like it's resigned
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k