Ye iske pith pe kya likha h inhone and who did this?😲
https://twitter.com/ArifChaudhury7/status/1602307408344543232?t=8ZYkY32rwGOo5SSmjwNZrA&s=19
That looks like "Jatti" and the curve of J got concealed by strip
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye iske pith pe kya likha h inhone and who did this?😲
https://twitter.com/ArifChaudhury7/status/1602307408344543232?t=8ZYkY32rwGOo5SSmjwNZrA&s=19
That looks like "Jatti" and the curve of J got concealed by strip
No it was Tatti. Stan told him, it says - you love shit.
enjoyed humshakals as well. 🔥Originally posted by: MSgayatri
u need to reconsider Your life choices now 🤭🤭🤭
Ye iske pith pe kya likha h inhone and who did this?😲
https://twitter.com/ArifChaudhury7/status/1602307408344543232?t=8ZYkY32rwGOo5SSmjwNZrA&s=19
If this would happen to an Indian in Bigg Brother UK show.then racist call and protest would erupt.
This was very bad.
But can’t stop laughing at dumbness who came up with this idea. It is trolled as
“I ❤️ Nimrit” equates to
“ I ❤️ Tatti “ as Abdu loves Nimrit. 😆
sajjo rajaOriginally posted by: spicysagar
If this would happen to an Indian in Bigg Brother UK show.then racist call and protest would erupt.
This was very bad.
But can’t stop laughing at dumbness who came up with this idea. It is trolled as“I ❤️ Nimrit” equates to
“ I ❤️ Tatti “ as Abdu loves Nimrit. 😆