Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

If this promo is true then all i can say is that they are downgrading karan's character in front of preeta and family.

Which is not necessary.

They are turning him prithvi part two.

This will just annoy viewers more 

All they need to do is reveal karan. Simple as that. He demanding his husband rights. Rishta marriage annulled. Rishab broken but slowly moving on. He gets a side story in parallel track. A new woman comes in his life. Like a new clumsy secretary 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who gets on his nerves 🤣🤣🤣.

He will be soooo annoyed with her that he keeps thinking about her and realises that he actually moved on from preetaji. 

On the other side the preejun shippers will get a dose of their ship living as a married couple in the same room. 😜

The neutral viewers will say ok now story moving forward.

Until the don't reveal karan, story is not moving.

That's why trps are going down.

They just don't understand people losing patience 

I am still thinking if i should run away again 🤣🤣🤨🤔

do u watch regularly on tv? I don't... watching in zee5 skipping mostly doesn't count I think 🤪

I am keeping track only anyway...they are right now torturing both Arjun and Rishabh and displeasing everyone...kya pata iska end kaha aur kitne months lagenge Arjun is Karan reveal hone mein...

Promo to preeta ka ya Rishabh ka nightmare bhi ho sakta hai, usme kya hai🤦🤣

Brought Shakti in to just receive gaali and thappad from the whole luthra cast...udhar DD jis show k lie ye choda that is closing I think...

Arjun ka kya hai ek din bolta hai barbaad kar dunga, agli subha concerned hoke bachane chala jata hai and gaali khake a jata hai... Preeta ko to bahane chahiye jhagra karne ki bas... Rishabh to hai bechara forever 🤪🤣🤣

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: urmita

do u watch regularly on tv? I don't... watching in zee5 skipping mostly doesn't count I think 🤪

I am keeping track only anyway...they are right now torturing both Arjun and Rishabh and displeasing everyone...kya pata iska end kaha aur kitne months lagenge Arjun is Karan reveal hone mein...

Promo to preeta ka ya Rishabh ka nightmare bhi ho sakta hai, usme kya hai🤦🤣

Brought Shakti in to just receive gaali and thappad from the whole luthra cast...udhar DD jis show k lie ye choda that is closing I think...

Arjun ka kya hai ek din bolta hai barbaad kar dunga, agli subha concerned hoke bachane chala jata hai and gaali khake a jata hai... Preeta ko to bahane chahiye jhagra karne ki bas... Rishabh to hai bechara forever 🤪🤣🤣

In a nutshell,

All three are idiots 🤣🤣🤣

I don't watch on tv 

I watch on ytb for free. 

Only started after rishab molestation week.

Now regretting 🤣🤣

manvibansal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just want they throw rishabh out from that luthra's house anyhow from his over selfless mature, show him what his not good for anything except his shak or flirting brother think about him and what he is doing to him, who always take rishabh for granted, either by misunderstanding or any thing.

Then prove rishabh innocent in karan/arjun 'eyes and than return of prithvi and let him destroy luthra's and that arjun live in guilt for loosing his lovely brother.

And let preeta to live with her flirty, shaky, mad karan. And let rakhi to live in memories of rishab finally.

And somewhere finally rishabh got some  senses that this much goodness is not needed, and finally move on with some one else crazy, bold, possessive lovely wife. And finally having kids.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: manvibansal

I just want they throw rishabh out from that luthra's house anyhow from his over selfless mature, show him what his not good for anything except his shak or flirting brother think about him and what he is doing to him, who always take rishabh for granted, either by misunderstanding or any thing.

Then prove rishabh innocent in karan/arjun 'eyes and than return of prithvi and let him destroy luthra's and that arjun live in guilt for loosing his lovely brother.

And let preeta to live with her flirty, shaky, mad karan. And let rakhi to live in memories of rishab finally.

And somewhere finally rishabh got some  senses that this much goodness is not needed, and finally move on with some one else crazy, bold, possessive lovely wife. And finally having kids.

you are so mad on behalf of Rishabh aren't you..😆

but that is like the only similarity this show has with reality...nice people always suffer more than no-so-nice people in this world...🤪 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: urmita

Um btw any of you seen this new promo? 🤣🤪

question: in kdb world 7 days kitne months mein hota hai🤓😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glDoG28vjc4

Hard to tell given preeran first marriage (the one where she was supposed to marry prithvi but karan took his place then after marrying her he dumped her on road at night and left her) was one single day in the show, but actually ran for 2 months 🤣So 7 days in a show can easily be a year in ekta's land, but most of the times in ekta shows when characters give ultimatums and challenges with timeframes it's usually forgotten by writers and nothing happens at all.