Sumbul thinks sajid is the best advisor..... Yaarrrrrrrrrrrrr
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sumbul thinks sajid is the best advisor..... Yaarrrrrrrrrrrrr
Shaleen 
🤣🤣🤣
Fake daaktar might have fainted at that musk tweet 🙈🙈🙈
Tina ki kuch jyada hi white washing ho raha hai😆
Shalin aur Tina ek doosre se kam nahi hai fakeness me🤣
🤣Originally posted by: nymeria5
Promo:
Tina-Shalin saga continues.
Tina- I felt betrayed.
Nimmo b-day celebration. Abdu strips for her and writes 'Happy b-day Nimmo' on his front and "I love tatti" on his back.
I think I will skip tomorrow's eppy.
Nagin ba k to dil diya, dil toda....
Eviction ke sube break up and then smelling bhi hua!!! 🙆♀️🙆♀️🙆♀️
Koi yeh sab bhi dikhao dono ko!!!
Archana poori aag lagane ke mood mein hai ShaTina ke beech.
Shalin ko gussa a raha hai ,thoda domestic violence ka man lag raha hai , lekin hammy acting se time pass kar raha hai
Abhi abhi usne shiv ke samne tina ko expose kiya🤣Originally posted by: MSgayatri
ruko zara.... Aur palatna baki hai....
As of now she has gossiped around like she always does!! 😂😂
I would be glad if Tina and Sumbul are at least cordial with each other.
It's never worth to not being friend over a guy..that too when guy is not even charming