Ok going to
Think more in-depth in whom should win !!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Ok going to
Think more in-depth in whom should win !!
Morocco deserves to win 😭🤣 but Meri panauti lag skti hai unhe 🤣
Agreed!!!!!! let's spam till i don't fall asleep🤣Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Ok let's spam this thread so that we get new one for semis🤣
Was rooting for France but have to say wasn’t too impressed with how they played today.
Kane will be reliving that moment in his nightmares for a long long time
Southgate makes bizarre decisions. Rashford not given the chance to start when he had a great game against Senegal? Brings Mount on? Takes Saka off? Sterling playing when he’s been absent for the last little while? Bizarre.😆
I don't know why but i've a feeling Croatia might be the winner!!
2 teams from the same group. Croatia and Morocco. Damn good. 👏
I'm glad i've changed my predictions last night🥳
BTW Autumnn congrats on your straight run for QF predictions. You got the full 16 points.
Bye England

Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k