France vs Marocco
Argentina vs Croatia
Its going to be fun😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
France vs Marocco
Argentina vs Croatia
Its going to be fun😆
Congrats Mariaaaaa!🥳Originally posted by: x.titli.x
And France in semis
i loveeeeee Giroud
Ok let's spam this thread so that we get new one for semis🤣
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
And France in semis
So now.. it is France vs Morocco and Croatia vs Argentina ?
The dreams continues for Les Bleus.
Match against Morocco is going to be a memorable one
Yes😕
A hot mess it will surely be 🤣
Yep!😎
Im so looking forward to the semis and finale!
manifesting France vs Morocco 🙏🙏🙏
Mere points ka sawal hai France jeet ja 🤣
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k