Naughty vidhi; ViDev ; OS

Posted: 1 years ago

Satyavathi called dev and asked him to come to one of their farmhouse.

Once he reached there he got relieved after seeing her fine but the next moment the sight broke his heart. For a second he felt like he can’t breathe.

An unconscious Vidhi laying on the bed with bandage on her head in a disheveled state.

Sw: Dev calm down kuch nahi hua usse . Doctor ne check Kia our Maine dawai be khilaya. Vo bas dawai ki vajah se so rahe hai.

Dev: just whispered kya hua our kaise..

Sw: narrated that how Vikram pushed vidhi and she got injured and lost some blood . 

Dev  listen .. Doctor said she is fine but because of fear and blood loss she got unconscious. For  that i gave the medicine and Vidhi will behave like drowsy so brought her here.

Dev clenching his teeth and his eyes got blood shot in anger …

I can understand dev.. but she is fine..nothing happened to her.

Dev: Vikram… he seethed with anger  and said how dare he to insult my Vidhiiiii.. I won’t leave him mom  I won’t..

Sw: dev first listen… be calm now your priority is vidhiii.. taking care of vidhi 

Doctor said she will get concious in 2 to 3 hours. Afterwords you have to drop her home also .So take care. I have some work.

She left from there.

Dev dragged the chair near to the bed and just staring her. he gently checking her bandage while observing her wavy long black hair spread on the pillow,her thick and long wet eyelashes which touched her cheeks, her red flushed cheeks, her pouted pink lips, her scattered dupatta accentuating her assets. He once again saw her angelic face without much makeup ,yet still looked georgious, smiled and said Epitome of beauty.but the sight of the bandage panged his heart.

He loved looking at her like this..much..more..man Kartha hai ki bas dekhte hi raha jao..

Her petite yet curvacious form looked so tiny on the bed, making his lips curve, he felt proud and he couldn’t stop himself saying I L…. judging her movement he was about to get of from her, her hand gripped his in a tight hold.

Her eyes were drowsy and bit shut but next what she asked made him shut his eyes.

I love you …. Yehi bolna  chahte haina…ha…

Dev: vidhi pls.. chup ek dum chup. Tum hosh me nahi ho. Ok ek dum chup.

Vidhi: ha .. main hosh me nahi Hu.. pata hai. Isiliye aap kha rahe haina . Varna aap ek our baar  vo …nahi bolega mujhse haina…mujhe patha hai ki peheli baar bolne ke baad bas mera haath pakad ke roklia aap khudko. Ek hug bhi nahi dia. Agar doosri baar bolega tho aapko dar hai ki kahi aap mujhe hug na kar le haina… 

He became silent thought to get out from her grip. But she stand from the bed by supporting on him. She about to fell down he just grabbed her waist with one hand and he holded her other hand supported it on his chest. 

She laughed and asked sirrr jo main keha rahi Hu vahi sach haina….

He nodded no….and said aisa kuch bhi nahi hai vidhi…not confidently because of their proximity.her hot breath is fanning on his face and she is very close to him never than before. 

She chuckled and leaned to his ear and said  jhoot…..

He try to say no.. but she signed at her palm on his heart and said 

par yeh to kuch our hi kaha raha hain….

He thought he got caught…

Boliye na.. app nahi darte hai kahi aap emotion me aakar mujhe hug na karde…our aap darte hai ki hug karne se kahi aapke dil mere dil se apni saare secrets/baathe share karegi.: hai na….

His throat got dried up and he nodded no…

She once again showed his heart and said in ear … jhuuut… she chuckled.

She just looking in to his eyes with love, pressed her palm on his heart and pushing her body into his and rubbed her lower part with him sensuously….

Both shuddered by the intimate touch and dev got dumbstruck. He just want to ask her to stop this sweet torture but nothing came from his mouth. Just a whisper came pls vidhiiii….

But she didn’t gave head to his pleading and said

Boliyena aap sach me yeh nahi chahte hai.. while looking to his eyes and lips with desire to …..

He nodded no… while his body is shivering , his lips are quivering and his eyes are getting darker …..

She gave a victorious smile by looking at his state…

She said jhuuut…

He felt he got caught and felt proud how much she know him in and out  .. both at same time..

Unable to bear her unending gaze he just pleaded with his eyes ….

But she is not going to back of now..

Boliyena… aap nahi chahte hai….yeh…she again rubbed her lower body with his…

He couldn’t bear that and shouted  ha.. ha… main chahta Hu… par aisa nahi … kam se kam when  you are not in your senses . Plz Vidhi…Phir baad me tum regret karogi . Plz…. But it all came as a whishper….

She just got teary eyed by seeing his pleading eyes and thought to say sorry..

She about say sorry he placed his finger on her lips and said enough Vidhi … plz…. She just kissed his finger and fell on his chest and dozed off while mumbling  I LOVE YOU DEVVV… by shocking him.

He made her lay down on the bed and caressed her wound . Covered her with blanket and went to the washroom and splashed the cold water on his face….

After a bit calming down he came to the room sat far from the bed on a chair…

He just stared the blush on her cheeks and the lucious beautiful pouty lips which kissed his finger and felt proud and adored her boldness.he is staring and staring finally went to sleep.

After some time.. when he felt some movement and saw her coming near to him and sit on his lap. When he about to say some thing she put finger on his lips and said STATUE seductively near his lips …he just got freezed and she caressed his hair with one hand and then touched his cheeks and ran her fingers all over his face. She traced his eyes and straitened his forehead wrinkles ,traced his lips and finally her hands went to his neck . She traced back of his earlobe and collar bone with her fingers and finally while cupping his face said I LOVE YOU DEVVV.... looking in to his eyes.  

He couldn’t able to control the sensation when she slightly touched his lips and his sensitive spot his ear lobe his eyes started to get darker and by end of her assault when he heard DEVVV !! his eyes become even more deeper dark like a Black Forest with desire and when she cupped his face he smashed his lips on her and kissed her open mouthed with all his desires until both are out of breath…..

When he opened his eyes with jerk by listening caller tune of his phone and by seeing Vidhi sleeping peacefully on bed  he realised it as dream ,he took a deep breath and shocked by his day dream and rubbing back of his neck ,went for one more cold splash….

SHINIKA.

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago

Xrr..❤️❤️ That was so passionate 🙈🙈

I just love them like this.. maybe becoz show me abi tk wo dono aik hug tk ni aye 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

Just loved it.. ❤️❤️ 

If possible plz do write the part 2 about it.. 🙏❤️❤️ 

Originally posted by Shinika

Satyavathi called dev and asked him to come to one of their farmhouse.

Once he reached there he got relieved after seeing her fine but the next moment the sight broke his heart. For a second he felt like he can’t breathe.

An unconscious Vidhi laying on the bed with bandage on her head in a disheveled state.

Sw: Dev calm down kuch nahi hua usse . Doctor ne check Kia our Maine dawai be khilaya. Vo bas dawai ki vajah se so rahe hai.

Dev: just whispered kya hua our kaise..

Sw: narrated that how Vikram pushed vidhi and she got injured and lost some blood . 

Dev  listen .. Doctor said she is fine but because of fear and blood loss she got unconscious. For  that i gave the medicine and Vidhi will behave like drowsy so brought her here.

Dev clenching his teeth and his eyes got blood shot in anger …

I can understand dev.. but she is fine..nothing happened to her.

Dev: Vikram… he seethed with anger  and said how dare he to insult my Vidhiiiii.. I won’t leave him mom  I won’t..

Sw: dev first listen… be calm now your priority is vidhiii.. taking care of vidhi 

Doctor said she will get concious in 2 to 3 hours. Afterwords you have to drop her home also .So take care. I have some work.

She left from there.

Dev dragged the chair near to the bed and just staring her. he gently checking her bandage while observing her wavy long black hair spread on the pillow,her thick and long wet eyelashes which touched her cheeks, her red flushed cheeks, her pouted pink lips, her scattered dupatta accentuating her assets. He once again saw her angelic face without much makeup ,yet still looked georgious, smiled and said Epitome of beauty.but the sight of the bandage panged his heart.

He loved looking at her like this..much..more..man Kartha hai ki bas dekhte hi raha jao..

Her petite yet curvacious form looked so tiny on the bed, making his lips curve, he felt proud and he couldn’t stop himself saying I L…. judging her movement he was about to get of from her, her hand gripped his in a tight hold.

Her eyes were drowsy and bit shut but next what she asked made him shut his eyes.

I love you …. Yehi bolna  chahte haina…ha…

Dev: vidhi pls.. chup ek dum chup. Tum hosh me nahi ho. Ok ek dum chup.

Vidhi: ha .. main hosh me nahi Hu.. pata hai. Isiliye aap kha rahe haina . Varna aap ek our baar  vo …nahi bolega mujhse haina…mujhe patha hai ki peheli baar bolne ke baad bas mera haath pakad ke roklia aap khudko. Ek hug bhi nahi dia. Agar doosri baar bolega tho aapko dar hai ki kahi aap mujhe hug na kar le haina… 

He became silent thought to get out from her grip. But she stand from the bed by supporting on him. She about to fell down he just grabbed her waist with one hand and he holded her other hand supported it on his chest. 

She laughed and asked sirrr jo main keha rahi Hu vahi sach haina….

He nodded no….and said aisa kuch bhi nahi hai vidhi…not confidently because of their proximity.her hot breath is fanning on his face and she is very close to him never than before. 

She chuckled and leaned to his ear and said  jhoot…..

He try to say no.. but she signed at her palm on his heart and said 

par yeh to kuch our hi kaha raha hain….

He thought he got caught…

Boliye na.. app nahi darte hai kahi aap emotion me aakar mujhe hug na karde…our aap darte hai ki hug karne se kahi aapke dil mere dil se apni saare secrets/baathe share karegi.: hai na….

His throat got dried up and he nodded no…

She once again showed his heart and said in ear … jhuuut… she chuckled.

She just looking in to his eyes with love, pressed her palm on his heart and pushing her body into his and rubbed her lower part with him sensuously….

Both shuddered by the intimate touch and dev got dumbstruck. He just want to ask her to stop this sweet torture but nothing came from his mouth. Just a whisper came pls vidhiiii….

But she didn’t gave head to his pleading and said

Boliyena aap sach me yeh nahi chahte hai.. while looking to his eyes and lips with desire to …..

He nodded no… while his body is shivering , his lips are quivering and his eyes are getting darker …..

She gave a victorious smile by looking at his state…

She said jhuuut…

He felt he got caught and felt proud how much she know him in and out  .. both at same time..

Unable to bear her unending gaze he just pleaded with his eyes ….

But she is not going to back of now..

Boliyena… aap nahi chahte hai….yeh…she again rubbed her lower body with his…

He couldn’t bear that and shouted  ha.. ha… main chahta Hu… par aisa nahi … kam se kam when  you are not in your senses . Plz Vidhi…Phir baad me tum regret karogi . Plz…. But it all came as a whishper….

She just got teary eyed by seeing his pleading eyes and thought to say sorry..

She about say sorry he placed his finger on her lips and said enough Vidhi … plz…. She just kissed his finger and fell on his chest and dozed off while mumbling  I LOVE YOU DEVVV… by shocking him.

He made her lay down on the bed and caressed her wound . Covered her with blanket and went to the washroom and splashed the cold water on his face….

After a bit calming down he came to the room sat far from the bed on a chair…

He just stared the blush on her cheeks and the lucious beautiful pouty lips which kissed his finger and felt proud and adored her boldness.he is staring and staring finally went to sleep.

After some time.. when he felt some movement and saw her coming near to him and sit on his lap. When he about to say some thing she put finger on his lips and said STATUE seductively near his lips …he just got freezed and she caressed his hair with one hand and then touched his cheeks and ran her fingers all over his face. She traced his eyes and straitened his forehead wrinkles ,traced his lips and finally her hands went to his neck . She traced back of his earlobe and collar bone with her fingers and finally while cupping his face said I LOVE YOU DEVVV.... looking in to his eyes.  

He couldn’t able to control the sensation when she slightly touched his lips and his sensitive spot his ear lobe his eyes started to get darker and by end of her assault when he heard DEVVV !! his eyes become even more deeper dark like a Black Forest with desire and when she cupped his face he smashed his lips on her and kissed her open mouthed with all his desires until both are out of breath…..

When he opened his eyes with jerk by listening caller tune of his phone and by seeing Vidhi sleeping peacefully on bed  he realised it as dream ,he took a deep breath and shocked by his day dream and rubbing back of his neck ,went for one more cold splash….

SHINIKA.

Mazaa aaya padhke ☺️❤️

This is so hot yaar.... Sach mein har baat ki starting vidhi ko hi krni padegi.... 

Title should have been Naughty Dev - for daydreaming such scenarios. Kya Dev Babu... Aap toh bade woh nikle!! 😉😆

Great one to start my Sunday, Shinika. Thank you. 🤗

🤣 Lol that was cold water on poor Dev 🤣🤣 you turned it into dream 🤣🤣....

Mann mein ladoo phoot rahe the 🤣🤣

But it was nice OS 🤣🤣 have a sequel to it & let Dev turn dream into reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Text

Edited by -purnima- - 1 years ago

Goosebumps ending part but for this to be happening will take a lot of time….. pheww 😅❤️

Loved it 🤩👌

Truly passionate ☺️

No hopes of seeing something like this in the show 😆

Please do write more 💕 n thanks for the tag 👍🏼

Thank you Maddy, Carl, Geeta ,suvika, ramona, imkt and dreamz.

Thank you so much yaar. Again from tomorrow full on drama starts. So to cheer up forum guys wrote this one. Hope all liked it.

Hi rev where are you? Still feeling headache. Take care yaar. Wrote this to feel better as per year ur request. When you feel better have a look.