Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Cheers to Shiri for this round! I learnt so many unnecessary infos about ITV shows!
She left u nd Shreya behind 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Cheers to Shiri for this round! I learnt so many unnecessary infos about ITV shows!
She left u nd Shreya behind 🤣
Almost forgot to submit 😳 Finally submitted just before deadline .
Final round, can we get a sweet and simple sheep round? I don’t think my brain can handle anymore riddles please 🥲
Give us the results quickly! Aur mukhti dilao iss round se🤡

and I am Miss India 2023
Seriously Shiri kaha kaha se aise shows ke summary lai. Chun chun ke choose kiya shows, that were never heard of😆 Hats off to you for this round.
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Watch Channa Mereya🤣 The famous diary's world tour😆
U will be refreshed
Lol 🤣
Woh udti Hui Diary joh kahin b pahunch jati thi,
It was cursed by Tom Riddle isliye 😆
Thanks for One more nightmare addition 😊
Round khatam🥳 ans batado, results baad mein dedena😆
4, 5, 7 nahi aaye
8 not sure
Tumne proper neend aur proper breakfast lunch dinner to Kiya Hai na .aise to.nahi round 3 ka anwer dhoodne ke chakkar khana peena Sona sub bhool.gayi.