Croatia was a huge shock let’s see on next game !! I predicted a toss up but I was ok on whoever had it but not now n who I predicted in this race I want to win my viscous side out
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Croatia was a huge shock let’s see on next game !! I predicted a toss up but I was ok on whoever had it but not now n who I predicted in this race I want to win my viscous side out
Originally posted by: Waymaker
I want a re-do😭
i think im gonna be losing points for this quarter finals 🥺
Too bad. No redos.
Netherlands 🇳🇱 All the way🤪
Ye Kya dream on dream on lga rakha hai💀 dream Karna hi hai to penalty ka alternative dream karo.
I'm getting Anyway golden bood,gloves from autumm and jo bacha Kuch golden hai from
😆
Croatia was a huge shock let’s see on next game !! I predicted a toss up but I was ok on whoever had it but not now n who I predicted in this race I want to win my viscous side out
Why is everyone saying Croatia was a shock? 😆
They were last year semifinalist
I just hope there’s no extra time or penalty shootouts
Originally posted by: Waymaker
Netherlands 🇳🇱 All the way🤪
Argentina 🇦🇷 ftw. They won't bother us with penalties and make their way to Semis 🥳
because in betting odds were low compared to other teams esp Brazil
Why is everyone saying Croatia was a shock? 😆
They were last year semifinalist
I think i will be biting off my nails with this match🤪
that’s what ruined things Brazil made a goal !!Originally posted by: Waymaker
I just hope there’s no extra time or penalty shootouts
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k