inke patch up ke bad I don’t wanna make myself popat . Iam calm down abt everything now 🤣😆 I mean for now 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
inke patch up ke bad I don’t wanna make myself popat . Iam calm down abt everything now 🤣😆 I mean for now 😆
What a performance by Brand Tina!
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
inke patch up ke bad I don’t wanna make myself popat . Iam calm down abt everything now 🤣😆 I mean for now 😆
Same!🤣
Ek aur hai, in which he came and sat between ArPri.🤣
sab target kar rahe bechari ko😒 Wc Bhi le aye . Shalin ka shhhh se kaan mein Zor se laga head set se 🤣
bhai main bol rahi Khud ab le aao koi ladka jo Priyanka se dosti karna chahta let ankit make bigger fool of himself 😆
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Priyankit in the sense , them together are toxic. Individually even I like them but together they have enough to sort out from both sides be it as friends or a couple.
Ya agreed.❤️
Originally posted by: 08_maria
what dubki?
How can you not know about Pool Devi's melodramatic 4am swimming session?
https://twitter.com/PritiNiRa/status/1487933593259282433?t=-dw5SztmuJ3lJM8X0La7tw&s=19