Love you too my jhalli pyari vidhi : confession o.s. Videv

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

So currently vidhi and dev are going through rough phases so writing this to make mood little better. Please leave your feedback 😊πŸ₯°

Confession day in office 

Dev was thinking about Vidhi,  she always talks about work and work , she doesn't think about anything else, after that day when I proposed her , she became blank. She neither accepted my proposal nor rejected. She is avoiding me it's going to be a week, i love her blabbering and chatters , missing you miss vidhi . She is shy and introvert but she likes me I know that may be she wasn't ready for this proposal yet.

(Here dev and vidhi both like each other but when sangita told him vidhi loves him so he made a move..... on trip dev proposed her and she didn't answer, in fact she stopped talking, she didn't say a word on the whole journey except work related, no amba angle or engagement scene here)

Suddenly a smile came on Dev's face. Dev got an awesome idea to spend a whole day with vidhi. Dev called vidhi inside , she knocked on the door

Vidhi : May I come in sir?πŸ₯Ί

Dev : yes, please 😍

Vidhi : ji sir

Dev : vidhi in the afternoon there will be a meeting in our office, where all the managers from our branch offices will come and I want you to be the event manager for this meeting. From meeting agenda to snacks you will take care of everything also after the meeting I want you to prepare Mom (minutes of meeting). This is very important meeting, i will assess all the work done by our branch offices in last financial year and on this basis prepare next year's policy.

Can I trust you with this?

(While dev was giving instructions she was writing all his instructions on note pad, she looked so cute , dev thought)

Vidhi : Ji sir.πŸ™‚

Dev : you are pretty cute 😍( he uttered unknowingly)

Vidhi : Ji sir ( in disbelief)πŸ₯Ί

Dev : and innocent πŸ₯°

Vidhi : lowered her eyesπŸ™ˆ

Dev : and shy tooπŸ₯°

Dev said okay go now and do the needful

Vidhi came outside and took a deep breath and started talking to herself - Ye dev sir bhi na...kabhi kabhi kuch bhi bol dete hai...samajh hi nhi ata kya kahu? ...us din trip PE bhi ekdm se prupose kr die ....Aaj to kitna tease kr rhe the... Vidhi tu ye sb jane de ...kam pr dhyan de...suna na meeting kitni important hai.. kuch b galti hui na ....to .Teri Lanka lag jaegi

And gave a pat on her head and went to Kanika's cabin.

Kanika : yes vidhi

Vidhi:  mam, dev sir has given me all the responsibility of today's meeting please guide me

Kanika : explained her everything, and ordered ananya sangita and Arjun to assist her in this

Vidhi :  thank you mam.

Vidhi planned everything and when finally meeting started .

Vidhi  and all her assistant were also inside the meeting hall.

Yogesh asked them to leave

Dev : vidhi you stay here

Yogesh : but it's confidential meeting no junior employee is allowed

Dev : i have given her the responsibility of agenda and MOM 

Yogesh sighed and said okay

Meeting was going on , after 2 hours dev announced tea break of 15 minutes. All of them went outside. Dev asked vidhi to bring his coffee.

Vidhi brought two cup of coffee dev said beautiful people like you should look confident and winked at her .

Vidhi got nervous and dropped the tray, 

Yogesh came, saw spilled coffe and said see that's why I told you don't include this junior staff in important meetings.

Dev said vidhi go take rest and send Kanika , Kanika took the charge.

After the meeting

Dev called vidhi in the cabin, vidhi came

Vidhi:  sir I am sorry

Dev : vidhi please I am sorry , I shouldn't have made that comment. I didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable

Vidhi : no it's okay sir

Dev :ΰ₯€ Vidhi you can say whatever you feel and don't think much about today's incident, We all fall and then stand again that's how we grow.

Vidhi :  sir me kya bolu, meri to apko dekh k sitti pitti ghum ho jati hai, ap kuch kam batate ho aur mujhe lgta h glti na kr du...yahi sochti rhti hu aur glti kr deti hu...

Ap itne intelligent pde likhe...me kaha bevkufo jesi bate krne wali ...me kya kahu

Dev : it's not right vidhi you have potential, you can do much better. I trust you.

Vidhi : thank you sir and smiled a little 

Dev : that's like my girl and  one more question why didn't you answer me , you can tell me whatever you have in your heart, I just want to know nothing else

Vidhi : sir wo... sir me...sir πŸ₯Ί

Dev : okay koi jldi nahi hai pure 5 min hai tumhare pasπŸ˜‰

Vidhi : thank you sir and then she realised he said 5 min not days so started looking at him with big eyes

Dev : okay ghoorna bhi haa me count hogaπŸ˜‰

Vidhi lowered her eyes  and said in soft voice sir mujhe lgta h meri Lanka lag gayi....apko dekh kr sb bhul jati.hu....kya kahna tha kya Krna tha ....par aap nhi dikhte kabhi office late ate ho to pure time gate pr hi njr rhti hai meri.....koi apki bate krta hai to bas sunti rhti hu .. esa lgta h apki hi bate dinbhr hoti rhe....itna sb sochti hu par ap samne aae aur batti Gul

Dev  : baki sb k samne to kah drti hu

Vidhi : apme aur sbme antr hai

Dev :ky

Vidhi : me apse pyar krti hu baki se nhiπŸ€”

πŸ˜’

And then she realised she said , she finally said her feelings 😱πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ˆ

She got all shy and ran away from the cabin

Dev just couldn't stop smiling he murmured...jhalli si pyari si meri vidhi....i love you too ❣️

P.S. from last week i got so many notifications that forum members has tagged me but i couldn't read stories and reply...if you are reading this post I am really sorry I have exams so didn't get time to read all the stuff, sometimes I read but forgets to comment...one more thing all the ff/ss/os are really beautiful and stories are very well written πŸ’–

Thank you and sorry again πŸ’–πŸ€—

Awww πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ ❀️😘😘😘 Such a cute story is this one dear. This one made me smile like a kid. I am literally imagining Dev winking at her and the shyness of Vidhi , the way he said her she looks cute and innocent, her hurry burry to arrange the meeting in proper way , I loved it to the core 😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°. Tag karna yaar aage se mujhe. Nahi toh dhoondh paana mushkil rehta hein. Yahan itne saare write-up aate hein toh uss mein khojna mushkil hota hai. Loved this OS. Thanks a lot for writing this one. 

Originally posted by Revutty

Awww πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ ❀️😘😘😘 Such a cute story is this one dear. This one made me smile like a kid. I am literally imagining Dev winking at her and the shyness of Vidhi , the way he said her she looks cute and innocent, her hurry burry to arrange the meeting in proper way , I loved it to the core 😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°. Tag karna yaar aage se mujhe. Nahi toh dhoondh paana mushkil rehta hein. Yahan itne saare write-up aate hein toh uss mein khojna mushkil hota hai. Loved this OS. Thanks a lot for writing this one. 

Thank you so much for this appreciation ....i am glad I made you smile.....next time pakka i will tag youπŸ€—

Itni pyari story... Sach mein yrr yeto bht hi zyada pyari thi....... Bht hi cute bhi..... Bht khoobsurat writer ho aap. Apne phle dev ko confess krwaya than vidhi ko.... Show k oppositeπŸ˜‰

Glad u have tagged me. 

Keep writing videv os waiting for the next πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Parud7

Itni pyari story... Sach mein yrr yeto bht hi zyada pyari thi....... Bht hi cute bhi..... Bht khoobsurat writer ho aap. Apne phle dev ko confess krwaya than vidhi ko.... Show k oppositeπŸ˜‰

Glad u have tagged me. 

Keep writing videv os waiting for the next πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much for the appreciation...i thought kyu na  dev sir thoda khush ho le serial meΰ₯€nhi to os meπŸ˜„πŸ˜„