deve re deve I think I got one 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
deve re deve I think I got one 😳
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
did u spill it?? 🙈🙈🙈🙈
no it was not open 😈
ditto re my mind is frozen already work is enoguh 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈Originally posted by: Physics_girl
I will become mad with this round.
Pehle hi ye storylines padke brain Ferris wheel 🎡 k tarah chakra rahe hai aur usse dhunde jau toh aur jo extra twisted storylines padhne par rahe hai wo alag.
I feel kisine mujhe Potter's wheel mai ghuma rahe hai😭
thank god 🙈🙈🙈
Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11
exactly my point.
and I am based in USA so if I google plots like these, usually pehle American shows aate hai 😆
yes, not just our indian shows but some of these American shows have outrageous plots as well 😆
seriously 😳Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17
and I am based in USA so if I google plots like these, usually pehle American shows aate hai 😆
yes, not just our indian shows but some of these American shows have outrageous plots as well 😆
same here.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
same star one shows were gold 🥰🥹
Kaam karne bhi jayenge as long as the FL is secretary 🤣 once married FL aur ML dono ghar pe, ek ansoon bahane aur doosra un ansuon mein glycerin add karne 🤪
I don't understand inke multi million empires chalte kaise hain!
bhagwaan bharose 🤣🤣 aur side characters ke bharose 😝😝😝
I'm converting people slowly...soon all the hosts will be like me only.