With those shitty coach neither Argentina nor Brazil will get any chance..🙄
Santos too...too long for Portugal but players have immense respect for this guy.His line up are not upto world cup level.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
With those shitty coach neither Argentina nor Brazil will get any chance..🙄
Santos too...too long for Portugal but players have immense respect for this guy.His line up are not upto world cup level.
France is doin attack attack and attack
I don’t wike it 😳😳
With those shitty coach neither Argentina nor Brazil will get any chance..🙄
Santos too...too long for Portugal but players have immense respect for this guy.His line up are not upto world cup level.
ARG & BRA fantastic passing game, but not aggressive enough this WC 👍🏼
That team will never see the cup 🤔 I know it they just won’t see it. Argentina will beat them 😢One team if I have to name that highly impressed me during this WC is Netherland
They are very focus and looks damn strong and serious about the game.The team effort and communication is throughly seen on the pitch.They are playing almost next to France level .A team worthy of winning 👏 👍✌
Luis Vazn Daal... has done an impossible job for Dutch.A coach like him is very hard to come by.👊
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
That's why it's been so hard to predict.
Foolishly picked USA over Netherlands 👎🏼
I was thinking that too odds are all on them.
What the hell was that yellow card for?? Is the Ref blind or something 🤬
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
That team will never see the cup 🤔 I know it they just won’t see it. Argentina will beat them 😢
Yup...my friend 👍
FIFA FAVORITE TEAMS WILL GO THROUGH. IT'S THEIR CALL.IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW😔
I can’t watch 😢 this is not USA this is my favorite team.
They can’t go home plz.
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k