Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Okay, that didn’t work out as I have hoped, so here's to dance for our upcoming 2 goals.
i think you meant for Ned’s two upcoming goals???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Okay, that didn’t work out as I have hoped, so here's to dance for our upcoming 2 goals.
i think you meant for Ned’s two upcoming goals???
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
This thread is much more fun than the actual matches🤣
Ditto. The knockout stage is just getting started 🤣
I predicted the other though heart wanted other lol !! As the one I predicted had better chances and minion you got it in time I sent twice to be sure
Always amazes me how much energy players have despite playing such a high paced game. Mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab even watching them run around like this
AWWW, thanks Luv ❤️🤗
We cheer for the same teams mostly.
I predicted the other though heart wanted other lol !! As the one I predicted had better chances and minion you got it in time I sent twice to be sure
Yep I got it.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Always amazes me how much energy players have despite playing such a high paced game. Mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab even watching them run around like this
I recall being easily tired during my college days running that tiny playground.🤪
Someone gives the Neds a red card, please 🤔
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Always amazes me how much energy players have despite playing such a high paced game. Mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab even watching them run around like this

Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Someone gives the Neds a red card, please 🤔
For what? Eliminating the US? 😅
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k