Future MRS SMART RAICHAND; Videv OS

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

After office hours still Vidhi is working without rest. He saw the stress lines on forehead and tiredness in her face. So dev thought to make Vidhi relax and wanted to do some hisaab kitaab barabar with her. He called her and said 

Dev: miss Vidhi mere cabin me aa sakte ho pls

Vidhi: ha ha sir abhi aa rahi hoo 

Before Vidhi came dev asked Sangeetha to bring coffee and asked everyone  to leave office as office hours are finished. 

Now dev and Vidhi are only present in the office.

Dev thought for some time and gave a naughty smirk and waiting for Vidhi.

Vidhi knocked the door and came inside

And asked dev why he called her as she is busy with accounts. Dev gave a file and asked her to recheck there itself as it is urgent.

Vidhi sighed and checking the file . Dev stood up and checked that Sangeetha and all staff left or not. He find office empty and went to Vidhi and stand behind her just like hugging her from back and placed his hands beside vidhi’s and inhaled her perfume.

Vidhi: sir pls … mujhe kaam karne deejiye..

Dev : ok ok first sip your coffee .you are working continuously. 

Vidhi sighed (because now she know about  this possessive dev) and took the cup and about sip.  in a fraction of second dev encircled her waist with his left hand and balanced the cup with his right by holding her hand.she was shocked by sudden pull so dev make her take the sip and signalled her to do the same . When she is resisting and he is inching too close to her then she made him sip the coffee. He repeated this again and bent to her ear said in his husky voice ms vidhi ab yeh coffee sirf coffe nahi shehad  hai . Mera special shehad coffee. Tumhe patha hai yeh peene ke baad mere dil me kya ho raha hai

Vidhi: sir pls……

Dev irked , sighed and kept the cup aside took her hand and placed it on his heart. He again went dangerously close to her ear and said in husky voice : ms vidhi ankhe band karo bas mera dil ki dhadkan suno. Jab bhi tum mere aas paas ho yeh bas vidhiii vidhiii karke dhadakta hai tum bhi Sun lo. Bolo vidhi tumne sunaaa.. 

vidhi: lost in the moment and Said 

Ha sir..,

Dev’s eyes become darker he couldn’t take it anymore and rubbed his cheek with her and pressed her waist and her hand on his heart  and supported her weight on his torso as vidhi’s legs become jelly.

Ms vidhi ab kahado sun rahi hona tum mera dhadkan kya keh raha hai . He is still rubbing his cheek with her seductively..

Vidhi completely lost in his spell and said HA ….(he is waiting impatiently to hear)HA…..DEVVVV……

Dev gave a naughty smirk and  just bent so close to her ear and called seductively ms vidhiiii… 

That’s all Vidhi realised her blunder and hit his chest with her tiny fists and tried to ran away….

But dev is not in the mood to loose the chance so he immediately grabbed her hand turned her in a swift and her back hit his chest. He just circled his hand to her waist and leaned to her crook of neck and said bhool gayi kya Sharat tha…

Flash back:

Vidhi reminsed that yesterday he asked her to call him dev but she said no no main kaise aapko naam se bula Sakthi Hu… main kabhi nahi bulaungi

So ms vidhi chalange kare… 

Vidhi: kya 

Dev: yeh hai ki main tumse devvv bulavakar hi rahoonga.. vo bhi ithna passion se tum bologi ki….

Vidhi: ha ha khade khade sapne dekhte rahiye main jaa rahi hu ghar.

Dev: pehle bolo challenge accepted hai ki nahi

Vidhi is about leave …

Dev: mujhe patha hai yaha kisi ko khud pehli bharosa nahi tha…

Vidhi got angry and said ok sir……..

She is pressed that sir word and said mujhe patha hai yeh aapse nahi ho paayega . Ok challenge accepted.

Dev : wait wait agar main jeet gayi tho mujhe kya milega…

Vidhi : she laughed and said aap  mujhe harayegi… kabhi nahi….

Agar aap jeet-har gayi tho jo app mangega  vo main dungi … 

Abb khush… chaliye bahut raat ho chuki hain….

Present:

Dev: he huskily said in Hera ear ms vidhi kuch yaad aagaya… and he smirked..

Vidhi: main nahi manungi aap mujhe kaam ke beech me bulaya our yeh sab kiya . Aap bada cheered ho… she is saying but she can’t able to see the n to his eyes as she know she lost the challenge..

Dev smirked hardly and said our koi bahana hai…

Vidhi stood silent and he know she surrendered. 

So ms Vidhi tayyar hai tumne vaada kiya jo main mangoonga tumhe vo dena hai. He turned her to face him and started to look in to her eyes and lips..

Vidhi’s eyes popped out and she started to shiver he just hold her waist for suppport and went near to her ear said  meri wish yeh hain ki….. 

seduce me vidhiiiiii…..

vidhi is stunned and taking shallow breaths…

Dev just adored nervous vidhi and laughed and said  ab nahi yeh main next game me dekhunga. Abhi ek our baar mujhe DEVVVV  bologi vo bhi in seducing tone. Abhi tho issise kaam chalana padega mujhe…

Vidhi got stunned and taking deep breaths.

Dev: ms Vidhi relax…. Meri aankhon me dekho our bolo… he just took her hand and placed it on his heart. 

Vidhi heard his heart beat saying Vidhiiiii and looking in to his eyes she called him DEVVVVV  with shy and nervousness. Dev looked her with puppy eyes. She blushed and said I LOVE YOU DEVVVVV !!!!! and hugged him tight…….❤️ and said in his ear
Aapki dimag bas ek hi track pehli chalta haina sirrrrrrr…

Dev made puppy eyes and soon both laughed hard..

Shinika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot 😄 Shinika. This was superb one. How desperately Dev wanted Vidhi should call by his name? It was presented very neatly and I loved it to the core. Dev Sir asking her to listen heart beat gosh!! I am dead here , how romantic was that. Vidhi madam challenged Dev Sir. How can she then Win? After all he is our Naughty cutiepie 😘 Devji and yes he have to win. Actually he won Vidhi's heart. Lovely OS, thank you for giving it

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pheww...🫠🫠 

That was lovely.. ❤️❤️ 

A full on romantic Dev wants to listen his name from his Vidhi's mouth.. ❤️✨️😍🔥 

And the sherni Vidhi accepted the challenge but still lost it.. 😍😍😂 

The way our naughty Raichand said :- Seduce Me Vidhi.. 🤦‍♀️🥵🔥❤️❤️😍 

U write so well.. plz do write more.. ❤️❤️ 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

wow, shinika, beautiful OS. 

Yr tum sab aise pyare os likhte ho, meri show mein dev se hopes badh jati hai. 😆 sochti hun dev kabhi aise behave karega bhi vidhi ke saath. 😒

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinika

After office hours still Vidhi is working without rest. He saw the stress lines on forehead and tiredness in her face. So dev thought to make Vidhi relax and wanted to do some hisaab kitaab barabar with her. He called her and said 

Dev: miss Vidhi mere cabin me aa sakte ho pls

Vidhi: ha ha sir abhi aa rahi hoo 

Before Vidhi came dev asked Sangeetha to bring coffee and asked everyone  to leave office as office hours are finished. 

Now dev and Vidhi are only present in the office.

Dev thought for some time and gave a naughty smirk and waiting for Vidhi.

Vidhi knocked the door and came inside

And asked dev why he called her as she is busy with accounts. Dev gave a file and asked her to recheck there itself as it is urgent.

Vidhi sighed and checking the file . Dev stood up and checked that Sangeetha and all staff left or not. He find office empty and went to Vidhi and stand behind her just like hugging her from back and placed his hands beside vidhi’s and inhaled her perfume.

Vidhi: sir pls … mujhe kaam karne deejiye..

Dev : ok ok first sip your coffee .you are working continuously. 

Vidhi sighed (because now she know about  this possessive dev) and took the cup and about sip.  in a fraction of second dev encircled her waist with his left hand and balanced the cup with his right by holding her hand.she was shocked by sudden pull so dev make her take the sip and signalled her to do the same . When she is resisting and he is inching too close to her then she made him sip the coffee. He repeated this again and bent to her ear said in his husky voice ms vidhi ab yeh coffee sirf coffe nahi shehad  hai . Mera special shehad coffee. Tumhe patha hai yeh peene ke baad mere dil me kya ho raha hai

Vidhi: sir pls……

Dev irked , sighed and kept the cup aside took her hand and placed it on his heart. He again went dangerously close to her ear and said in husky voice : ms vidhi ankhe band karo bas mera dil ki dhadkan suno. Jab bhi tum mere aas paas ho yeh bas vidhiii vidhiii karke dhadakta hai tum bhi Sun lo. Bolo vidhi tumne sunaaa.. 

vidhi: lost in the moment and Said 

Ha sir..,

Dev’s eyes become darker he couldn’t take it anymore and rubbed his cheek with her and pressed her waist and her hand on his heart  and supported her weight on his torso as vidhi’s legs become jelly.

Ms vidhi ab kahado sun rahi hona tum mera dhadkan kya keh raha hai . He is still rubbing his cheek with her seductively..

Vidhi completely lost in his spell and said HA ….(he is waiting impatiently to hear)HA…..DEVVVV……

Dev gave a naughty smirk and  just bent so close to her ear and called seductively ms vidhiiii… 

That’s all Vidhi realised her blunder and hit his chest with her tiny fists and tried to ran away….

But dev is not in the mood to loose the chance so he immediately grabbed her hand turned her in a swift and her back hit his chest. He just circled his hand to her waist and leaned to her crook of neck and said bhool gayi kya Sharat tha…

Flash back:

Vidhi reminsed that yesterday he asked her to call him dev but she said no no main kaise aapko naam se bula Sakthi Hu… main kabhi nahi bulaungi

So ms vidhi chalange kare… 

Vidhi: kya 

Dev: yeh hai ki main tumse devvv bulavakar hi rahoonga.. vo bhi ithna passion se tum bologi ki….

Vidhi: ha ha khade khade sapne dekhte rahiye main jaa rahi hu ghar.

Dev: pehle bolo challenge accepted hai ki nahi

Vidhi is about leave …

Dev: mujhe patha hai yaha kisi ko khud pehli bharosa nahi tha…

Vidhi got angry and said ok sir……..

She is pressed that sir word and said mujhe patha hai yeh aapse nahi ho paayega . Ok challenge accepted.

Dev : wait wait agar main jeet gayi tho mujhe kya milega…

Vidhi : she laughed and said aap  mujhe harayegi… kabhi nahi….

Agar aap jeet-har gayi tho jo app mangega  vo main dungi … 

Abb khush… chaliye bahut raat ho chuki hain….

Present:

Dev: he huskily said in Hera ear ms vidhi kuch yaad aagaya… and he smirked..

Vidhi: main nahi manungi aap mujhe kaam ke beech me bulaya our yeh sab kiya . Aap bada cheered ho… she is saying but she can’t able to see the n to his eyes as she know she lost the challenge..

Dev smirked hardly and said our koi bahana hai…

Vidhi stood silent and he know she surrendered. 

So ms Vidhi tayyar hai tumne vaada kiya jo main mangoonga tumhe vo dena hai. He turned her to face him and started to look in to her eyes and lips..

Vidhi’s eyes popped out and she started to shiver he just hold her waist for suppport and went near to her ear said  meri wish yeh hain ki….. 

seduce me vidhiiiiii…..

vidhi is stunned and taking shallow breaths…

Dev just adored nervous vidhi and laughed and said  ab nahi yeh main next game me dekhunga. Abhi ek our baar mujhe DEVVVV  bologi vo bhi in seducing tone. Abhi tho issise kaam chalana padega mujhe…

Vidhi got stunned and taking deep breaths.

Dev: ms Vidhi relax…. Meri aankhon me dekho our bolo… he just took her hand and placed it on his heart. 

Vidhi heard his heart beat saying Vidhiiiii and looking in to his eyes she called him DEVVVVV  with shy and nervousness. Dev looked her with puppy eyes. She blushed and said I LOVE YOU DEVVVVV !!!!! and hugged him tight…….❤️ and said in his ear
Aapki dimag bas ek hi track pehli chalta haina sirrrrrrr…

Dev made puppy eyes and soon both laughed hard..

Shinika

Tum hi hamari scriptwriter ho full n final...

Ye serial waalo ko ye sab sikhna chahiye...

Matlab yhi sab chahiye pata nhi kya court jail baalghar kar rhe hai.

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tag 1 

When I posted it I was so busy . Then thought to tag afterwords . So tagging now..

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tht was lovely 

Mr.naughty raichand yaha bhi😆😆

As Carl said...ban jao is show ki writer...fir vidhi aur dev ko hi dekha karege 😆

Thank you for d tag darling 💜✌️

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for such a wonderful OS.

Our forum does has a excellent writers. 

Makers Yahaa se ideas churaayenge pakka 

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awww... I am loving this dev yaar.. Loved it

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinika

Tag 1 

When I posted it I was so busy . Then thought to tag afterwords . So tagging now..

Haaaaaye! Kya scene hai! ... Shehad waali coffee........Dev in such beautiful naughty romantic mood😳. kash aisa screen moment hota

Woderful writing, Shinika