Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think he sent them ahead of time prior to him hibernating la_reine posted that somewhere !!Originally posted by: DetachednNumb
Lol who's been sending D3vil's FIFA predictions? Is he emerging from hibernation each day before the match to send in his predictions? Gazab 😆

Yeh kya hai bhai? 🤣
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Samreen I think you will appreciate this.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkvoYrPLoG6/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Thank you this was good 😳
Sadism and self appraisal
There is a film out about a desi Dentist gone rogue but Dr3vil is nowhere to be seen. Yeh kaisi naaainsaafi hain bhai.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
There is a film out about a desi Dentist gone rogue but Dr3vil is nowhere to be seen. Yeh kaisi naaainsaafi hain bhai.
I haven't decided if I want to forgive you or not.💔
😡
Oh my God. You’re actually back!!!! 
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0