Bollywood CC #93- Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

58.6k

Users

56

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1598287753774477312?t=89BwZ8LYrVGHWjqvcOlpaA&s=19

Why are they doing this again? 😕

Did they tell their story against royals in Oprah W show? 🤔

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think I accidentally had like a cm of egg shell yesterday. Great start to December 🤡

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error


They can stay married for 20 years and then separate. The same log would then come out of the woodwork to claim they were right. 😆

😂 looks like dexter isn’t happy 😃 she must have predicted like some they won’t last or just don’t like them!! Me I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ lol
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
NS6XIZTCC6WWIMEF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

😂 looks like dexter isn’t happy 😃 she must have predicted like some they won’t last or just don’t like them!! Me I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ lol


They’re as real as a three dollar bill. I said what I said. Don’t come at me bruh

Posted: 3 years ago

Anyone got an enhanced/ real id im asking those in usa ? Including dexter!! Any opinions on which is better ? Or just passport id to travel to Mexico or Canada ?

NS6XIZTCC6WWIMEF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Anyone got an enhanced/ real id im asking those in usa ? Including dexter!! Any opinions on which is better ? Or just passport id to travel to Mexico or Canada ?



I got my driver’s license renewed in 2020 so I have had the real ID since. It looks the same except for the star. I haven’t renewed my passport yet. Procrastinating on that.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Anyone got an enhanced/ real id im asking those in usa ? Including dexter!! Any opinions on which is better ? Or just passport id to travel to Mexico or Canada ?


Use that and passport

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".