I have 3 devars😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I have 3 devars😆
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Can someone explain then why my devar has been sending me sadness hearts?🤔 Maine to itne pyaar se birthday wish kiya tha
What was the pyaar se wish? "Happy Birthday I am so happy that you left our house"
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What was the pyaar se wish? "Happy Birthday I am so happy that you left our house"
Main aapko itni buri lagti hoon kya😭
France now lose to Tunisia?🥳just need Brazil and Portugal to go down now 🤞🏽
Soooo...did you realize what the second post of this post was? 😭
no lol 😂 I don’t watch sitcoms or anything that goes longer than 16 episodes, I don’t have patience for it but I did check the second slide after your comment haha
Calcifer, you aren’t the only one. More than half the people I meet associate me with her and I’m like y’all should associate her with me since I’m older than her so technically she looks like me, I don’t look like her. 🤪 Anyway, my face has chiseled out over the years so I longer have her chubby cheeks. Come to think of it, she doesn’t either.
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Yeah that one. I checked it out for IK but it didnt appeal to me. I heard the FL is even dumber than the rest of them🤣
I don’t care about her. I only look at the TV when he starts speaking and imagine myself in her place. 🤪
Well….you clearly cannot stand one, then. What did he ever do to you?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0