Virat chavan was avoiding this question. Now face the public.I am so pumped for today's episode . he has been ignoring this royally :D
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Virat chavan was avoiding this question. Now face the public.I am so pumped for today's episode . he has been ignoring this royally :D
Sorry to break this out but I don’t think Kadam is hot 🤣 Iss show mei hotness ki hariyali hai hi nahi.
Virat in an awkward position? I guess he let go of his missionary one and tried something new which was awkward. Hmm
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I have such a dirty name in my mind 🥺☺️🤣🤣but i won't reveal it
.
By the way, kadam must be his surname. What is his actual name ???.
Pls find it out and zoom on his badge.
Yaaar...PM mein to bata dooo 🤣
Sorry to break this out but I don’t think Kadam is hot 🤣 Iss show mei hotness ki hariyali hai hi nahi.
I agree . In yeh rishta and imlie the ml keep removing his shirt and here 🙄
Sorry to break this out but I don’t think Kadam is hot 🤣 Iss show mei hotness ki hariyali hai hi nahi.
U make do with what u have. Kitne choices hai apne paas? Yahaan koi naya nahi aane waala. To jo hai usi se kaam chalao. Handsome bhi yahi smart bhi yahi 🤣
I agree . In yeh rishta and imlie the ml keep removing his shirt and here 🙄
Idhar we don’t see bare body, we see just bare chest. And god forbid agar shirt nikala toh
🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Point pakda 🥳
WHAT IS KADAM'S FIRST NAME?
Behnon, whenever he comes on screen, jasoos ban jao aur uska first name dhoondo.🤓
Wiki says Sachin Kadam
Idhar we don’t see bare body, we see just bare chest. And god forbid agar shirt nikala toh
🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
He doesn't na . He only wears two shirts 🤣
Virat didn’t feel awkward at all 😝
Sai taunted him and he is like whatever. 😆