Originally posted by: mysticriver
Precap is obviously dream. I'm sure even TRP audience can see through it😆
So I'm confused is that head and shoulders promo an indication of the this dream?!? Or is there something else coming ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Precap is obviously dream. I'm sure even TRP audience can see through it😆
So I'm confused is that head and shoulders promo an indication of the this dream?!? Or is there something else coming ?
So I'm confused is that head and shoulders promo an indication of the this dream?!? Or is there something else coming ?
Misunderstanding was the promo.
Because P must have seen 'only this much' exposure ever 🤪
How will she imagine more? 😆
Sipahi won't be appealing to her anyways 🤣 🤣 🤣
IYKYK 🤣