I have a question can I just reply to the PM with my answers?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have a question can I just reply to the PM with my answers?
I have solved 7 almost. I hope there is no minus marking for wrong answers.Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
Kaisa chal raha hai yaaron 😎
Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11
I have solved 7 almost. I hope there is no minus marking for wrong answers.
No minus marking
Thank you so much.
Loving the game 😳
Super easy for people born in 90s not me🤔😆
did u try google?
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
1.1k