Sunday Sunday Sunday why why why
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sunday Sunday Sunday why why why
Originally posted by: U3T3SSIHDUG7IOMB
Happy Sunday. Some food for thought.
Best thing I've ever heard: what other people think about you is none of your business.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Best thing I've ever heard: what other people think about you is none of your business.
Absolute truth. It’s a simple but a very empowering statement. On that note
Originally posted by: PWI5ZB3IIXD33V7P
Absolute truth. It’s a simple but a very empowering statement. On that note
This is such a good read. Loved and agree with this part a lot:
"When you are concerned about what another person thinks of you, you send THAT energy out in to the Universe. The Universe receives it as an order from you, just like ordering a burger at a restaurant, and voila! You instantly begin to get more of whatever you were thinking. So, in the end, you receive MORE people and situations in your life that want you to worry about what they think of you."
Revathy with Sallu in bigg boss
It is really exhausting to try talk things out to people when they are set in their own way and too stubborn to listen 😤 The number of times I have given pep talk to people makes me think I should be professional therapist lol. I’m already mentally tired and it is only Monday morning 😭
Dead and buried because it can't compete with the lazy morning, brunch, empty roads and a continued day of nothing. Saturday could never.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0