GOAL #4 CRO 🤣
CRO 4 vs 1 CAN
MATCH OVER
CAN's ELIMINATED
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
GOAL #4 CRO 🤣
CRO 4 vs 1 CAN
MATCH OVER
CAN's ELIMINATED
All my predictions today have backfired on me 🥺
Fingers crossed 🤞 for Portugal 😢
And Croatia is back in the game👍
2nd half was better
They got their groove back.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
All my predictions today have backfired on me 🥺
Fingers crossed 🤞 for Portugal 😢
ESP vs GER should be a very interesting match today 👍🏼
Belgium Vs Morocco
What an outstanding performance by Moroccan
2nd half Morocco was dominating and Belgium looked tired and dis organized.
Well done white devils✌
As for Belgium, next game with Croatia
2018 They had a good tight match will be looking forward.
Looking at it,believe Belgium is done with the tournament.
I love you but Portugal should lose please 🫣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
All my predictions today have backfired on me 🥺
Fingers crossed 🤞 for Portugal 😢
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
All my predictions today have backfired on me 🥺
Fingers crossed 🤞 for Portugal 😢
Same for me!! Damn am not getting any points🤣
Its Spain vs Germany today? 😲
I thought Portugal were playing next.
My points please 🥺Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I love you but Portugal should lose please 🫣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Its Spain vs Germany today? 😲
I thought Portugal were playing next.
They will play tomorrow 😉
Port - Uru
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k