False molestation cases is becoming a big problem in India

Posted: 1 years ago

https://sahodar.in/why-false-molestation-cases-is-becoming-a-big-problem-in-india/

Several women takes advantage of such laws and judgment and file false cases against men, due to which such men have to suffer their entire life. According to the Data given by National Crime Records Bureau Delhi 30,000 molestation cases were filed during the year 2013-2014 and 75% of cases amongst them were false.

With the increase in no. of false cases the no. of men committing suicide due to molestation cases is also increasing, the report shows more than 3500 men commit suicide in India every year due to molestation cases.

Edited by Sexy_Pishachni - 1 years ago

Is this for defending Sajid ????

Woah👏

Originally posted by WhtsinAname

Is this for defending Sajid ????

Woah👏

Has any of these allegations been proved in the court of law? How can you be so sure he molested these girls? What if these metoos are false? Being a feminist is good, but doing a blind feminism jaap isn't. 

Originally posted by Sexy_Pishachni

Has any of these allegations been proved in the court of law? How can you be so sure he molested these girls? What if these metoos are false? Being a feminist is good, but doing a blind feminism jaap isn't. 

First.....I am not a Feminist. Atleast I dnt claim to be.

Second....if it was 1 girl.....probably I wouldnt hv believed. 

It was 8 different women.....from different professions. And they gained nothing out of it. Not even a proper case was filed. Metoo was for women who couldnt come out and speak otherwise.

Anyways.....whatever you like to believe.....ur choice.

First.....I am not a Feminist. Atleast I dnt claim to be.

Second....if it was 1 girl.....probably I wouldnt hv believed. 

It was 8 different women.....from different professions. And they gained nothing out of it. Not even a proper case was filed. Metoo was for women who couldnt come out and speak otherwise.

Anyways.....whatever you like to believe.....ur choice.

How can you be so sure it wasn't to malign him? Maybe these girls were carrying some grudge against him being an arrogant of a person he is? Can you really take girls like Sherlyn Chopra seriously? Think before blindly jumping into a bandwagon. 

How can you be so sure it wasn't to malign him? Maybe these girls were carrying some grudge against him being an arrogant of a person he is? Can you really take girls like Sherlyn Chopra seriously? Think before blindly jumping into a bandwagon. 

I am not blindly jumping into anything. I have read accounts of all those girls.And kudos on judging a girl by her work.

Anywys I hv nothing more to say to you. Whatever sails ur boat. You like Sajid and think he is innocent......Well good for u.

I am not blindly jumping into anything. I have read accounts of all those girls.And kudos on judging a girl by her work.

Anywys I hv nothing more to say to you. Whatever sails ur boat. You like Sajid and think he is innocent......Well good for u.

Remember person is innocent until proven guilty and not guilty until proven innocent. I'm sick and tired of people on SM giving verdicts based on what they want to believe. 

Remember person is innocent until proven guilty and not guilty until proven innocent. I'm sick and tired of people on SM giving verdicts based on what they want to believe. 

By ur own rule 

Sajid is guilty.....because noone has proved him innocent yet. He was infact suspended from filmmaking for 1.5yrs bcz they found the accusations believable.

By ur own rule 

Sajid is guilty.....because noone has proved him innocent yet. He was infact suspended from filmmaking for 1.5yrs bcz they found the accusations believable.

Read again what I said, please

Read again what I said, please

I did

You wrote " not guilty until proven innocent" . This doesnt make sense....because not guilty = innocent only.....so the sentence itself is wrong ....grammatically.

The actual quote goes

" guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty"

Anywys talking to you is like talking to a wall.

So please spare me🙏

I am leaving this conversation

You are free to believe whatever you like and write whatever you like ( even the sentence makes no sense). Free country. So do whatevr you like.

Bye.