Sallu - Nimmo ki ek galat fehmi hai ki woh law kiya hai. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sallu - Nimmo ki ek galat fehmi hai ki woh law kiya hai. 😆
Nimrit ne jab se sallu ko bola hai mai aap ka case ladugi tab se sallu ek opportunity nahi Jane de raha Nimrit ko insult ka - Nimrit ko yeh galatfehmi hai k inhone law kiya hai 😂
Full maaldaar party
yes she exposed this evil incarnation of devil Mr Fraud abdu rozzikOriginally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
Silbatta helped everyone see abdu ka bad side. From her captaincy where he went nuts against her and then after is what I am saying
Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv
This season no one really dresses up for WKV nicely
Now you are insulting our bhaavnaayein by ignoring Stan ji ki dress
Fahmaan gave taarif to Ghosla ji.
"I think he is very genuine, I like him, koi galat fehmi nahi hain".
Ye to aj tak samjh nahi aata chitrangada ko is buddhe ne pataya tha 😭
Tina ke liye sahi bola....that Tina thinks she doesn't do anything yet gets blamed unnecessarily
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
She said why should I trust her when she berated me. Besides everything doesn’t have to be black and white. Why don’t they ask Archana why she sits with priyanka who doesn’t support her apparently 😆?
they sit and pass time together, doesn’t have to be so deep.
Because she tries to be goodie two shoes ALL the time. Anoying much
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Honestly I don’t take their fights seriously because they themselves don’t take it seriously. They fight and sit together 🤣
This season only thing we won’t agree on his mahantaa kween. Yaar I think she is narcissistic toxic with ankit even who she claims to be in one sided love. :(. So I really can’t get behind that.