May I ask what score board are we talking about? Anyone can explain me?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
May I ask what score board are we talking about? Anyone can explain me?🤔
a prediction game is going on.. so those who predicted who wins the match get points.May I ask what score board are we talking about? Anyone can explain me?🤔
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
a prediction game is going on.. so those who predicted who wins the match get points.
Awesome! That's so cool
Iñaki Williams will think about that fail all his life.
Lucho dodged a bullet with him 😂 All my city is talking about it 🤣🤣 and no one is surprised because he does the same here.
Congrats to Brazil I want Vini in the final.
Hearty congratulations to the top scorers.
I have zero knowledge of football. So these many points are really overwhelming for me.
I hope we get badges for the participation.
Congratulations to Anisha and Anmol for the top scores so far.🥳
Thanks to Shreya for the leader board.🤗
Iran vs Wales.
27 minutes into the game and still no goal yet.
Iran seems to be a touch more aggressive 😲
WAL 0 vs 0 IRN
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k